murrays

RIP Dennis Hopper

Just heard that Dennis Hopper has passed away from prostate cancer. What a great actor and artist. RIP.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

I mean, what are they going to say, man, when he's ,gone, huh?
Because he dies, when it dies, man, when it dies, he dies.
What are they going to say about him?
What, are they going to say, he was a kind man, he was a wise man, he had plans, he had wisdom?

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

All kinds of people have tried to figure that one out.

I think it meant Wyatt was a bit too smart to be a real biker. He thought there was much more to life.

Billy, on the other hand . . .

NickD :)

I always thought Billy was talking about he & Jack Nicholson...

...and the quality of acting that THEY did! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Found this on Snark.
"Dennis Hopper filed for divorce from Victoria Duffy in January, but was unable to have the divorce finalized before his death. Hopper fought bitterly to make his divorce from Duffy official before he died, but lost his battle with advanced prostate cancer before it was final.

Under a prenuptial agreement between Hopper and Duffy, she is reportedly entitled to receive 25 percent of Hopper’s fortune and a $250,000 life insurance policy, among other assets. According to the prenup, Duffy was only eligible to receive the payout if they were married and living together at the time of Hopper’s death.

Victoria Duffy is expected to argue that she was “living” with Dennis Hopper when he died because she was living at a house on his property. Hopper spent his final days in another house on the same property. Hopper’s lawyers, however, are preparing to fight Duffy’s claims in court.

In court papers filed by Hopper seeking to divorce Duffy, the Easy Rider star claimed his estranged wife was “insane and out of her mind with “inhuman tendencies”. He also accused her of stealing more than $1.5 million in artwork from him and had a restraining order banning her from his home.

Before their bitter separation, Duffy and Hopper were married for 14 years and had one child together, now 7-year-old daughter Galen."
I Jumped with the guys who invented Skydiving.

BITCH

This thread is about Dennis Hopper - Not what you want Skyrider to be for you.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

In court papers filed by Hopper seeking to divorce Duffy, the Easy Rider star claimed his estranged wife was “insane and out of her mind with “inhuman tendencies”.

Wow:o
How over the edge do you need to be for even Dennis Hopper to call you crazy???:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

In court papers filed by Hopper seeking to divorce Duffy, the Easy Rider star claimed his estranged wife was “insane and out of her mind with “inhuman tendencies”.

How over the edge do you need to be for even Dennis Hopper to call you crazy???:S

:D:D:D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

:D:D:D

You are smiling only because you resemble that remark!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun