turtlespeed

Do you tell the wife?

Damn! 26 posts in and nobody has stated the obvious. What's DZ.com coming to?????

Dude! Bang the wife. Good for the goose/gander and all that.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Damn! 26 posts in and nobody has stated the obvious. What's DZ.com coming to?????

The poll answers are interesting - noone seems to care how the wife feels. They either want her to do them like Debbie does Dallas, or think she already know. In which case, if she does, there are some MUCH more deep seeded issues.

I wonder - Do you thnk Skymama could just combine the two threads and save some space?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

The poll answers are interesting - noone seems to care how the wife feels. They either want her to do them like Debbie does Dallas, or think she already know. In which case, if she does, there are some MUCH more deep seeded issues.

I wonder - Do you thnk Skymama could just combine the two threads and save some space?

Don't forget the rig thread... ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Don't forget the rig thread... ;)

That would be a Threes Phenomenon. If that happened Talk Back would come back and the world would end.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Do you tell his wife the risk or do you just stay out of it and hope that the person tells the truth?

I'm not certain what "risk" you are referring to.

If you know--for 100% certain--that the hubby is carrying a life threatening STD (eg AIDS) that he picked up in his 'travels' and you also know--for 100% certain--that he hasn't informed his wife of this, then I would say you inform the wife because you may be saving a life.

In all other circumstances you mind your own business.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

If the latter and you in fact dont know anything but are merely working on rumour, i'd question your motives for wanting to tell anyone.

Are you saying that I would have had to witness the actual act for it to be valid?
I'd say I have some reliable witnesses behind me.

So you're saying you are working off of hear say, OK got it.
Well given that irrefutable evidence, go ahead and call said persons wife.

Interesting change in tone... In one thread you are jumping down peoples throats telling them to mind their own business, now you're saying it's okay... So... which is it? :D

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Do you tell his wife the risk or do you just stay out of it and hope that the person tells the truth?

I'm not certain what "risk" you are referring to.

If you know--for 100% certain--that the hubby is carrying a life threatening STD (eg AIDS) that he picked up in his 'travels' and you also know--for 100% certain--that he hasn't informed his wife of this, then I would say you inform the wife because you may be saving a life.

In all other circumstances you mind your own business.

Ah well. If you put it that way...I'm only 99% certain I saw someone bend both pins on your rig while you were away. So I'll mind my own business.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Ah well. If you put it that way...I'm only 99% certain I saw someone bend both pins on your rig while you were away. So I'll mind my own business.

What I was suggesting with the 100% thing is that, when it comes to sexuality, unless you directly witness it or a direct participant confides in you, all information is essentially gossip of very questionable reliability. It is a very private area of life and information that is being discussed publicly in this area of life should be treated with great skepticism.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

If the latter and you in fact dont know anything but are merely working on rumour, i'd question your motives for wanting to tell anyone.

Are you saying that I would have had to witness the actual act for it to be valid?

Interesting change in tone... In one thread you are jumping down peoples throats telling them to mind their own business, now you're saying it's okay... So... which is it? :D

gIt's called being FACITIOUS, I do it all the time Try to keep up please.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

g
It's called being FACITIOUS, I do it all the time Try to keep up please.

So your are facetious in everything you say -

Gotcha - Thanks for clearing it up.

g

For a great deal of what I say on here, yes i am. I obviously gave you a fair amount more credit than deserved, I thought you got it:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

g

For a great deal of what I say on here, yes i am. I obviously gave you a fair amount more credit than deserved, I thought you got it:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Nice - facetiousness in it's prime!

Thanks.

g

Thanks. Denada;):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

g

Thanks. Denada;):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

What does that have to do with anything?

g

Thanks.
Denada;):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

What does that have to do with anything?well it's coming into winter here so some nice warm woollies would be good.

It's 3 degrees C here this AM
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

g

Thanks.
Denada;):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

What does that have to do with anything?well it's coming into winter here so some nice warm woollies would be good.

It's 3 degrees C here this AM

Well maybe the cold will help against the creepy crawlies then. You can hope.

What I was suggesting with the 100% thing is that, when it comes to sexuality, unless you directly witness it or a direct participant confides in you, all information is essentially gossip of very questionable reliability. It is a very private area of life and information that is being discussed publicly in this area of life should be treated with great skepticism.

:D:D:D:D

Hang around most DZ's for just a weekend and you'll not only learn who's banging whom, but also who they used ta too. Hell you might even get some "direct evidence" too. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Hang around most DZ's for just a weekend and you'll not only learn who's banging whom, but also who they used ta too. Hell you might even get some "direct evidence" too. ;)

If it's truly as obvious as you say, then the wife in the original scenario already knows. And if it's not I see no reason why anyone need make it their business to inform her.

>:(Both of you had better have a "what happened summary " at the end of these polls,,,,

At this point in the polls - it looks like I'll be inviting her over because she already knows.

Just by looking at the poll results.:)