DBCOOPER

Spectre landing

I jump a Spectre since 7 years and can offer 1,6 at the moment . It works very well with some experience, but requires attention.
The max weight should not be exeeded, it's really the max weight. 1,4 - 1,5 is a nice WL for someone who want's it sporty with a Spectre. More is less.

Cheers,
Kai

Perhaps I should re-phrase the question.How do Spectres land at a high density altitude, say maybe 5k and no wind at those wing loadings.
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

i have a spectre 150 and stiletto 150 loaded at 1.33. each year i go from monterey at sea level to lost prairie at 5k. good landings can be had by both but the spectre will need to be given a more powerful and quicker flare. the spectre is a great canopy and does well at altitude. hope this helps. Tom

Landings are still nice at 1.5. Tried it twice. But I wouldn't say it swoops any better with 1.5 than with 1.4...

Could you tell a couple of words about Spectre's swooping? It seems to me that it has a hard front risers...but actually have onthing to compare...

Thanks...
P.S. was in aerograd this weekend - rulezzz!:)
Why drink and drive, if you can smoke and fly?