Gators1240

LA driving advice

I'm heading to Elsinore tomorrow on my way out to the la area since skydive az is apparently closed Tuesday and Thursday. Would it be a better idea to leave early tomorrow and try and beat the night time la traffic or spend the night in Elsinore and get up early and beat the
Morning traffic/wait till the morning rush is over?

get stronger bumpers!

Oh please, can't you just see that creates a cycle of never ending upgrades?

First you get bigger bumpers so you can "nudge" people forward, then you have to get a bullet proof windshield. Because they didn't shoot straight they messed up your paint job, so now you need a flamethrower to get back at them. On and on.

Dude, these are spartan times. I can't afford all that shit.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I found it much cheaper to just borrow a car from a friend-Of course that means you have to be nice to all new people that you meet since you don't have any old friends.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

get stronger bumpers!

Oh please, can't you just see that creates a cycle of never ending upgrades?

First you get bigger bumpers so you can "nudge" people forward, then you have to get a bullet proof windshield. Because they didn't shoot straight they messed up your paint job, so now you need a flamethrower to get back at them. On and on.

If you do a TVI correctly, you shoudn't have any paint transfer much less dents or scratches.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I'm heading to Elsinore tomorrow on my way out to the la area since skydive az is apparently closed Tuesday and Thursday. Would it be a better idea to leave early tomorrow and try and beat the night time la traffic or spend the night in Elsinore and get up early and beat the
Morning traffic/wait till the morning rush is over?

What Quade said. Going from Elsinore to LA will put you in the middle of what's known as the "Corona Crawl".

As for beating nighttime traffic, that starts about 3:00 and goes to 7ish. Personally, I'd hang out at the DZ and drive to LA late.

California is a green state as far as gas consumption goes. Driving on the LA freeways is CHEAP on gas. Here's what you do:

Get on the freeway and let off the gas. They will push you!

Or, simply drive like the natives do. You'll be just fine.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

It wasn't near as bad as I thought it would be, left Elsinore around 430 knowing I was probably about to hate life but everyone stopped jumping around 2 and I didn't feel like sitting by myself forever at the dz. Ended up taking the 101 and only really had one spot where it was stop and go (can't remember exactly where)