Shotgun

Tell me a movie to get from Netflix.

Something that will make me cry.

The Notebook.

This was a good one.

Never again. Shedding a tear or two during a movie is ok, but that movie left me a sobbing mess and emotionally drained.
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

The Notebook.

This was a good one.

I read the description and thought, "No way; none of this 'true love' crap." I'm too cynical to cry over that. :) But then I watched the trailer, and the scenery makes it look worth watching. Plus Ryan Gosling is cute. :)

The Notebook.

This was a good one.

Did you get the hard-cover?:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

The Notebook.

This was a good one.

I read the description and thought, "No way; none of this 'true love' crap." I'm too cynical to cry over that. :) But then I watched the trailer, and the scenery makes it look worth watching. Plus Ryan Gosling is cute. :)

It is a good movie.

Atleast, thats what I'm told:)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

We got rid of the expensive cable/TV that we hardly ever watched and replaced it with the cheap Netflix, and now I watch stuff all the time.

Same for us, except as opposed to your selection, we would briefly watch Cash Cab.

"Whaddya say; do you wanna play?"

:P
"Nature is cruel, but we don't have to be." ~ Temple Grandin

Rock of Love

Hot Tub Time Machine back

I'm crying on the inside... [:/]

I only watched Rock of Love for the slutty rock chicks playing football in mud. And I may have been under the influence of something or other when I requested Hot Tub Time Machine. And I probably should have been under the influence while watching it, but I watched it sober, and it was.... a little bit entertaining. It did have lots of Motley Crue music in it, and, well.... what else can you say about that?

And I'm not sure why I started this thread, since now I have more movies to add to the 400+ movies that are already in my queue. :|

Rock of Love

Hot Tub Time Machine back

I'm crying on the inside... [:/]

+1

Never seen the former, but queued the latter and fell asleep--literally (did not see the second half). For some reason I thought Matthew Perry was in it--and I like him--but he wasn't and, the movie was horrible.

There are so many hilarious things that can be done with the 80s. The Wedding Singer was awesome. I thought a "hot tub time machine" with Matthew Perry sounded funny. :|:|:|
"Nature is cruel, but we don't have to be." ~ Temple Grandin

now I have more movies to add to the 400+ movies that are already in my queue

My queue recommends I add at least six more movies. :|

I have four queued. Three-of-which are not out yet, but coming soon.

Most of the things in my DVD queue are things that I'll probably never watch unless they become available on instant watch. But by having them in there, I'll know if/when they become available on instant watch.

The Notebook or Marley and Me. :ph34r: A little cheesy, but even guys cry at those.

I didn't cry when I saw the notebook. Don't know if that means I'm broken or something.

The only movies that have made me cry were Apollo 13 and Shawshank Redemption.

"Green Zone" - not bad little time waster - and some of our DZ.Come mates were extras.... I like Dillon, here's a likeable actor.

Don't expect High Art or drama but will kill an hour or so.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I'm in the mood for drama. Something that will make me cry. Or maybe an erotic thriller.

Lilo&Stitch has everything you're looking for.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Cool Hand Luke. Drama, Comedy, Intrigue. If it had women it would be the perfect movie.

maybe you did not watch Cool Hand Luke completely through....

It DOES have a woman in it,,,,B|;)
who plays a bit part,,, as a buxom blonde who is washing her car,, nearby to where the chain gang is working a road....
The soapsuds, and spray hose, and footage shot from Inside the car while she rubbed her water soaked blouse against the window.. is Classic erotica...Very precedent setting , for its time...
That scene and those bosoms were so sweet , and well defined that the scene made ME cry....:o:S:PB|
hahahahahah

Anyway. My suggestion for shotgun would be
The Worlds Fastest Indian.....
stars Anthony Hopkins and details the story of a man from New Zealand in the late 1950s or early 1960s.
who is an "Indian Motorbike" enthusiast.. he forges his own piston heads,, for cryin' out loud !!.. he likes to go fast.... and has been striving to develop more power from his engine...
he is perhaps eccentric but is loved by others in his community who all help him to make a trip to the Bonneville Salt Flats in utah... where he hopes to have a chance to "show his stuff"....
it's a winner of a movie... and it WILL put a tear in your eye...;)
order it !!!!!
jimmytavino:o:)

"Stay", with Ewan McGregor. One of the coolest movies I've ever seen, and it will DEFINITELY make you think....

Was that Ewan McGregor?

That's a great movie. Nonone I seem to talk to has even heard of that movie.
My photos

My Videos