mccurley

Amazing stuff

Skydiving has progressed so far since 73, when we though it was a big step up to jump a PC!!

Now this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KZjdlY5ekk
:)Break off looks like a plane dropping a bomb!

That is some decent efficiency with those wings
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Way fuckin kewl clip....Hope they dropped them weight belts before landing, If not, it explains the flop landing right around the halfway point of the clip......

yeah how much weight would one have to wear to pull that kinda shit off!? every BASE wingsuit video ive ever seen shows them SCREAMING past the earth( i used BASE as an example because it gives you a better reference of speed, to me at least).

either way, sure makes me think that the whole landing wingsuits with no chute is a lot more doable than i originally thought,
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I would ASSUME ( you know what that means)
that the canopies were out first, opened after a very short delay and the suits exited a few units upwind and looped around.

I.E. Canopies leave, open and get in heading (90* left or right.)
the suit exit just slightly after ward and pickup heading and fall rate.

I'd like to know,as well.
Anyone feel like letting us know?
My photos

My Videos

Way fuckin kewl clip....Hope they dropped them weight belts before landing, If not, it explains the flop landing right around the halfway point of the clip......

yeah how much weight would one have to wear to pull that kinda shit off!? every BASE wingsuit video ive ever seen shows them SCREAMING past the earth( i used BASE as an example because it gives you a better reference of speed, to me at least).

either way, sure makes me think that the whole landing wingsuits with no chute is a lot more doable than i originally thought,

Taya had a nice write up of this (not this particular jump maybe, but the canopy/wingsuit formations) in Parachutist a couple months ago.

They aren't using a lot of weight. They've put a modification on the front risers to lock them in a shorter configuation (kind of like elevator trim in a plane).

They pull down on the fronts to put the canopy in a steep dive and lock the risers there so that they don't have to hold them down. You can see the slack in the risers as loops in the video.
Those aren't dive loops, they are the excess front riser.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Taya had a nice write up of this (not this particular jump maybe, but the canopy/wingsuit formations) in Parachutist a couple months ago.

They aren't using a lot of weight. They've put a modification on the front risers to lock them in a shorter configuation (kind of like elevator trim in a plane).

They pull down on the fronts to put the canopy in a steep dive and lock the risers there so that they don't have to hold them down. You can see the slack in the risers as loops in the video.
Those aren't dive loops, they are the excess front riser.

OOOHHH!! cool! i was wondering what the trick was. I thought I saw something wierd going on with the lines, but didnt think much of it. thanks man. thats awsome.:)
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.