LisaM

Skydiver charged with Murder

Another mentally ill woman. Hmmm...........seems to be lots of those these days. :S

-----------
Poor things they all must have crossed ill-fated paths with you somewhere along the line, to end up like that!
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

I wonder if this was something that a gear check could've prevented..

read the incident's forum. There are lots of possibilities to do loads of sh*t to a rig that you wouldn't notice unless you unpack totally your main and reserve before jumping.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

:o What comes to be the most disturbing thing about the story is it alledges the skydiver charged has a history of violence and a personality disorder.

No one with issues like that should be skydiving and no one should let someone else skydive that they know about having issues like that!

(When everyone is out to get you is it still paranoia?)

No one with issues like that should be skydiving and no one should let someone else skydive that they know about having issues like that!

There is usually no way to know if someone has such issues. People can appear perfectly normal, and be all screwed-up inside.

And I don't think we want to insist upon approval by a psychiatrist prior to being allowed to take a 1st jump course.

:o What comes to be the most disturbing thing about the story is it alledges the skydiver charged has a history of violence and a personality disorder.

Take a good look around your DZ there a quite a few people with what could be discribed as personality disorders:| it comes with the sport
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Take a good look around your DZ there a quite a few people with what could be discribed as personality disorders:| it comes with the sport

Hmm.. well I guess Obsesive Compulsives might be BETTER at packing.
The thought is more along the lines of violence, suicidal tendencies... would you want that person jumping with someone you love?

Obsesive Compulsives

My mum walks around picking up any mess in the house, if its a piece of paper she folds THE SHIT out of it and i always sit there thinking "hmmm, if i just leave my rig on the floor....." :D:D

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Actually, the Today show this morning reported that they had pressed charges and wouldn't release any more information until after the trial.

At first it was speculation, then they found a motive.:S

As far as I know, they have no real (physical) proof against her.
She only fits the profile of a possible suspect, and that is it they have.

The thought is more along the lines of violence, suicidal tendencies... would you want that person jumping with someone you love?

I've known several people who have committed suicide. It was a complete and total shock and surprise each time. You can't tell from outward appearances and behavior, what someone is thinking inside.

As for violence, I wouldn't want to hang around with such a person. Someone could beat their wife and their dog, but you would never know it, and they could be perfectly gracious at the DZ. But even so, it doesn't mean that they would be dangerous while skydiving.

chills go down my spine after reading that... That's crazy!!

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

As far as I know, they have no real (physical) proof against her.
She only fits the profile of a possible suspect, and that is it they have.

Thats what i've been thinking and saying too, is that we ALL have to wait till theres something more before ppl start making a judgement, just because she was invouvled in a love triangle does not make her a killer or murderer,. it makes her look bad, but wait till the verdict or evidence is in against her..

very much so. there is something wrong with the world today. [:/]

I believe it is incorrect to take one incident and extrapolate to the entire world.

How about TWO incidents then...'cause they got my food order wrong at Jack-in-the-Box this morning! >:(;):ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I believe it is incorrect to take one incident and extrapolate to the entire world.

How about TWO incidents then...'cause they got my food order wrong at Jack-in the Box this morning! >:(;):ph34r:

See! That proves it!!!!!!

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

How about TWO incidents then...'cause they got my food order wrong at Jack-in the Box this morning! >:(;):ph34r:

Yeah, but isn't there something inherently wrong with eating Jack in the Box food anyway? Everyone knows you should stick to the four basic food groups:

* Beer
* Pizza
* Any food that comes in a can
* DZ food.

Jack in the Box doesn't sell any of that stuff!

Walt