SkyBastard

the aliens are attacking

to defend yourself you must grab whatever is immediately to your right as a weapon and whatever is immediately to your left as a shield.

i have a cup as my weapon and a hospital calling wand thing as my shield. i'm fucked basically.
Dude #320
"Superstitious" is just a polite way of saying "incredibly fucking stupid".
DONK!

to defend yourself you must grab whatever is immediately to your right as a weapon and whatever is immediately to your left as a shield.

i have a cup as my weapon and a hospital calling wand thing as my shield. i'm fucked basically.

I have a diet soda, remote controls
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Well, my weapon of a can koozy isn't going to do much good unless the aliens are armed only with Nerf guns.

But I think my work laptop will make a fine shield.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Para Ordnance .45 with silencer and TV remote.

Hi dj,
With the .45 I don't think the remote would be necessary, maybe an extra clip or two.

The .45 is a good choice. In "Rules for a Gun Fight" by Drill Sgt (E-7) Joe Fricks, USA
Rule #24. Don't attend a gunfight with a handgun, the caliber of which does not start with anything smaller than "4"
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Para Ordnance .45 with silencer and TV remote.

Hi dj,
With the .45 I don't think the remote would be necessary, maybe an extra clip or two.

The .45 is a good choice. In "Rules for a Gun Fight" by Drill Sgt (E-7) Joe Fricks, USA
Rule #24. Don't attend a gunfight with a handgun, the caliber of which does not start with anything smaller than "4"

I like the smaller pistols, more accurate...;)

Folded up newspaper on my left, and a handheld Dustbuster on my right.

So if they're really teensy aliens I might be ok. I can alternately swat them and then vacuum up.

But if they're Signs-type aliens, I guess I'd be better off with a glass of water and a baseball bat.

I have a 65 MM, Cap Action, breach loading, magazine fed, bottle of water as a weapon, and an empty stainless steel coffee cup as a shield.

FML!:D:D:D

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Pilot G-2 because, hey, it's mightier than a sword.
Box of Kleenex. I figure I'll just blow my nose and then wipe it on the alien. He's not going to have any biological defenses against it so he'll die and maybe infect the rest of his species too.

H.G. gets the credit for that defense though.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Pilot G-2 because, hey, it's mightier than a sword.
Box of Kleenex. I figure I'll just blow my nose and then wipe it on the alien. He's not going to have any biological defenses against it so he'll die and maybe infect the rest of his species too.

H.G. gets the credit for that defense though.

What a sexist thing to say - what if the invaders are all females on PMS?:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun