iluvtofly

If a 35 year old male is banging a 20 year old female...

I just want to clarify... that the table being stick has nothing to do with anything I did... :) But I am excited that it's clean... :):ph34r:;)

Aw honey you just broke their imagination. I was just going to make some popcorn for them.Sorry... does this mean I'm to be spanked later... B| cause I wouldn't like that... :ph34r:... nope wouldn't like that at all... :ph34r:;)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I just want to clarify... that the table being stick has nothing to do with anything I did... :) But I am excited that it's clean... :):ph34r:;)

Aw honey you just broke their imagination. I was just going to make some popcorn for them.
Sorry... does this mean I'm to be spanked later... B| cause I wouldn't like that... :ph34r:... nope wouldn't like that at all... :ph34r:;)
I am so horny for you right now. I am going to leave before I get us into trouble...
Oh and yes you deserve some spankings. Very firm spankings on your very firm butt...
um... errands... must go...

Funny how the age difference seems to always mean the guy is way older than the girl..

A friend of mine is married to a woman who is (I think) 12 years older than him.

No - she's not rich!

They both get along more wonderfully than 99% of the couples (married or unmarried) that I know.

She's from LA, he spent a whole lot of time there ... that's how I explain it, anyway! (I think she's great, and especially great for him)

I have always had the personal belief that so long as both people are of legal age who cares what the age difference is. These days it's not that uncommon for there to be a 20 year difference.

Besides, especially in the skydiving world there are times that I feel a lot more mature than guys 15 or 20 years older than me. :D:D:D:D

No, but if he's "banging" he needs lessons, cuz he prolly ain't good at it.:P

Unless banging the cervix... :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

No, but if he's "banging" he needs lessons, cuz he prolly ain't good at it.:P

Unless banging the cervix... :P

NEVER bang - Just massage . . .:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I have always had the personal belief that so long as both people are of legal age who cares what the age difference is. These days it's not that uncommon for there to be a 20 year difference.

Besides, especially in the skydiving world there are times that I feel a lot more mature than guys 15 or 20 years older than me. :D:D:D:D

Anybody we know ?
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Anybody we know ?

Nope...absolutely no one on dz.com. :P:D:ph34r:

Nope...absolutely no one on dz.com.

Do I need to break out those 'superior sex' photos I have of you and more than one dot commer:P

No...I have copies too. :P Besides, that was when I was younger and more naive.

Those weren't taken at a Skyfest were they?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Do I need to break out those 'superior sex' photos I have of you and more than one dot commer:P

Not technically... :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Yes and no