iluvtofly

If a 35 year old male is banging a 20 year old female...

Fuck that. I'm 28 and I'm banging an 19 year old. As far as I'm concerned I'm not a damn pervert... ok well maybe I am but not for banging a 19 year old. :P

28/2 + 7 = 21.
Pervert.

How about if it's a 3way with her twin sister? :)

God if only she had a twin sister. I'd be one happy guy.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, all used up, and loudly proclaiming: Wow, what a ride!

SMART MAN!
And here is why!
1) He can go to the bar and talk to other women and she won't know!
2) Really...there is nothing wrong with a girl who is 20! Have you seen the body of a 20 yo girl....SMOKING! no saggage!
3) She thinks he's smarter because he is older!
4) I bet she has a cute giggle!
5) She's happy with him taking her out to Taco Bell
6) Compared to the guys her age he actually has money.....well...at least more then those loosers anyway!
7) He may have his own place....and she is fine with helping him.....well she does the cleaning.
8) WHY THE HELL NOT!

No joke my Yoga instructor who is much like my other mom last week stopped me on my way out of class to talk. And she gave me some very serious words of wisdom.
"Shah, I'm well over 60, for the past 20 years I've been a Yoga instructor and 99% of the people who walk into this studio are women, I know women. And you are a nice guy and so I say this with love, DATE YOUNGER! You will be a happier man. Women your age (33) are crazy. Namiste"
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I'm 42. I'm in better shape than any 20yo guy I have met or seen in the gym. I SCUBA, skydive, hang glide, practice martial arts, mountain bike, rock climb, etc.

A woman my age is supposed to keep up? Even the formula puts a minimum age of 28 on the ticket. I'm not sure today's 28yo women can keep up.

Heck. If they are happy. I'm happy for them. Happiness in a relationship is hard enough without trying to meet other people's expectations of what age difference is permissible.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

What the hell does age difference have to do with perversion???:S
It is still two consensenting adults.

Now if mayonnaise, rope, and a Great Dane are involved, then we can talk about perversion.

Thank you.

My boyfriend is 12 years younger than me ... I'm a pervert, but not because of the age difference ... and no, "mayonnaise, rope and Great Dane" are not my thing either :| ...

O

Shah, you really don't seem to know much about what 20 yr old women want.

The more I read your posts, the more I'm understanding why you are single again.[:/]

FIFY
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I'm 42. I'm in better shape than any 20yo guy I have met or seen in the gym. I SCUBA, skydive, hang glide, practice martial arts, mountain bike, rock climb, etc.

A woman my age is supposed to keep up? Even the formula puts a minimum age of 28 on the ticket. I'm not sure today's 28yo women can keep up.

You're 42 and haven't figured it out yet?

You are by your description of yourself an extraordinary guy, you need to find an extraordinary woman!

Statements about 'not keeping up' with you, mean you're pulling from the middle of the pack and not the front...:S

My better half is 'about' (;) -cough cough) 15 years older than YOU...a grandmother that spends 4 house a day in the gym, she's a Zumba instructor, runs 6-8 marathons a year, speaks 6 languages, reads 3 books a week, pilots a 767 from the left seat...an extraordinary woman that challenges me physically & intellectually every day.

They are out there trust me!

Don't pigeon hole women by age or intent...there is probably a woman dying for a guy like you that can 'almost' keep up with HER! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

My better half is 'about' ( -cough cough) 15 years older than YOU...a grandmother that spends 4 house a day in the gym, she's a Zumba instructor, runs 6-8 marathons a year, speaks 6 languages, reads 3 books a week, pilots a 767 from the left seat...an extraordinary woman that challenges me physically & intellectually every day.

You really picked from the bottom of the chum bucket to find that one! ;)
Remster

Heck. If they are happy. I'm happy for them. Happiness in a relationship is hard enough without trying to meet other people's expectations of what age difference is permissible.

Nice job keeping that ego in check too, :ph34r:

I don't think this is the board to be touting how fabulous you are for participating in those kinds of sports. It's pretty typical as far as the skydiving sector goes.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

I don't think this is the board to be touting how fabulous you are for participating in those kinds of sports. It's pretty typical as far as the skydiving sector goes.

EXACTLY!

I love talking to women at the drop-zone, 99% of them are strong willed, athletic, interesting....you know...HOT!

NONE of them are hanging with 'average' guys! B|

You're 42 and haven't figured it out yet?

You are by your description of yourself an extraordinary guy, you need to find an extraordinary woman!

Statements about 'not keeping up' with you, mean your pulling from the middle of the pack and not the front...:S

My better half is 'about' (;) -cough cough) 15 years older than YOU...a grandmother that spends 4 house a day in the gym, she's a Zumba instructor, runs 6-8 marathons a year, speaks 6 languages, reads 3 books a week, pilots a 767 from the left seat...an extraordinary woman that challenges me physically & intellectually every day.

They are out there trust me!

Don't pigeon hole women by age or intent...there is probably a woman dying for a guy like you that can 'almost' keep up with HER! :ph34r:

Thank you for giving me a reason to refrain from throwing a few darts at that overinflated ego. Well said … women who can “keep up” are out there … and your wife is a very lucky one – I hope she gets a chance to read how you speak about her to us strangers on here – you both have my admiration :)
O

and your wife is a very lucky one

Wrong!!! Don't get mad, and Twardo is a good guy and all, but his Mrs. is so far out of his league it's unbelievable. She is one of the mostest coolest ladies I've ever met and an absolute dear. She must get tax credits for putting up with Jim.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Wrong!!! Don't get mad, and Twardo is a good guy and all, but his Mrs. is so far out of his league it's unbelievable. She is one of the mostest coolest ladies I've ever met and an absolute dear. She must get tax credits for putting up with Jim.

I think it's a Karma thing...she must have really screwed up in a prior life and now has to pay it back by being nice to ME! :ph34r:;)

Someone say kettle?
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Do you have a Nobel Prize in physics or medicine too?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Do you have a Nobel Prize in physics or medicine too?

[Chris Knight is trying to hit on Susan, a beautiful woman he finds in Professor Hathaway's house]
Chris Knight: So, if there's anything I can do for you, or, more to the point, to you, you just let me know.
Susan: Can you hammer a six-inch spike through a board with your penis?
Chris Knight: Not right now.
Susan: A girl's gotta have her standards.
[She walks out]

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Ouch! I didn't see it as an ego thing. I'm just very active.

Yes, I'm sure there are women out there who can make me wish I could keep up. But I figure those kinds are already taken. Besides, I'm busy playing. No time to look.

Kallend - I'll PM you with my educational background. Don't need the natives roasting me again. :)

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

BTW - Sorry if my post seemed egotistical. I really didn't mean it that way. I hardly consider myself better than others just because I can't sit still. :)