iluvtofly

If a 35 year old male is banging a 20 year old female...

I love talking to women at the drop-zone, 99% of them are strong willed, athletic, interesting....you know...HOT!

OH BROTHER PLEASE!
no really!
come on! What there are 31k skydivers in the US?
1k are chicks?
Hell a woman can come to your DZ with a peg leg 6 toes, one eye, no hair, a hump, fuzzy arms and leaking fluids from all the wrong places and half the guys at the DZ would stop think for a second and lay some serious moves on her.
"So is that peg leg of yours....designer?"
"May I rub lotion on your hump?"
"Fuzzy arms, oh baby,,,,,i love them fuzzy arms!"

Brother please! Skydiving ranks right up there with engineering school for overinflating womens ego! I mean really! Engineering school 5 (2 are lesbians, one is married, one is massive and the other HATES MEN!) girls per 100 dudeds? Is it any better on average at any DZ you know of?

All hanging out looking for tail at a DZ does is make you into an animal, a weapon. You get use to getting shot down in a high end environment that your average chick (AC) at your average bar doesn't staned a chance in hell.
AC shoots you down, you twist on your feet and hit on her best friend right in front of her and call her chubby....she won't know what hit her....because all of a sudden...she wants to know why you don't feel any pain? Simple because you as the human meet sicle just spent 4 hours competing with 15 other guys hitting on a girl witha lazy eye and a peg leg!

Now a girl who walk away from the DZ / engineering school and want to play in the "real world" on now that's fun to watch! That's like watching a dwarf try and run the 100m dash!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

This:

I love talking to women at the drop-zone, 99% of them are strong willed, athletic, interesting....you know...HOT!

OH BROTHER PLEASE!
no really!
1k are chicks?
Hell a woman can come to your DZ with a peg leg 6 toes, one eye, no hair, a hump, fuzzy arms and leaking fluids from all the wrong places and half the guys at the DZ would stop think for a second and lay some serious moves on her.

Brother please! Skydiving ranks right up there with engineering school for overinflating womens ego! I mean really! Engineering school 5 (2 are lesbians, one is married, one is massive and the other HATES MEN!) girls per 100 dudeds? Is it any better on average at any DZ you know of?

All hanging out looking for tail at a DZ does is make you into an animal, a weapon. You get use to getting shot down in a high end environment that your average chick (AC) at your average bar doesn't staned a chance in hell.
AC shoots you down, you twist on your feet and hit on her best friend right in front of her and call her chubby....she won't know what hit her....because all of a sudden...she wants to know why you don't feel any pain? Simple because you as the human meet sicle just spent 4 hours competing with 15 other guys hitting on a girl witha lazy eye and a peg leg!

Now a girl who walk away from the DZ / engineering school and want to play in the "real world" on now that's fun to watch! That's like watching a dwarf try and run the 100m dash!

Combined with this:

Ladies help out a brother! shah269

Is simply hilarious!
Remster

There are women all across the country that would love to be married to me

d00d...there are women all over the country that HAVE been married to you! :S

Good thing your idea of a prenup is a 'non disclosure' contract...:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

There are women all across the country that would love to be married to me

d00d...there are women all over the country that HAVE been married to you! :S

Good thing your idea of a prenup is a 'non disclosure' contract...:ph34r:

Don't forget the waivers, both legal and video/photo. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Odd. I walked away from an engineering school, and the DZ is hardly the only aspect of my life, and I seem to be doing quite well. But hey Im 20 and smaller than a size 8, which is really all that matters right? ;)

OH BROTHER PLEASE!
no really!
1k are chicks?

That's the difference though...I'm not looking to score!
~you it's seems, have that goal as a singular obsession.

The smart ones...hell even the dull ones can pick up on desperation a mile away. You need to calm down, lose the 20 rubbers in yer wallet and just relax! :P

Odd. I walked away from an engineering school, and the DZ is hardly the only aspect of my life, and I seem to be doing quite well. But hey Im 20 and smaller than a size 8, which is really all that matters right? ;)

Well yeah doll...I hate to say it but yeah.
I mean let's not fool our selves and call it as we see it.
In an environment where there is more competition a girl can let her self "go" a little.
Let's be honest you didn't dress to impress like your friend in business class?
To quote my chick engineering friend, "Shit now that I'm in the real world I have to shave my legs! And watch what I eat."
Ah well....what ever. Such is life isn't it?
The eternal struggle between a man and a women.....the difference between the chased and the chaser.
Why fight or even question the very fabric of nature. Best to simply walk away
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

In an environment where there is more competition a girl can let her self "go" a little.
To quote my chick engineering friend, "Shit now that I'm in the real world I have to shave my legs! And watch what I eat."
The eternal struggle between a man and a women.....the difference between the chased and the chaser.

I dont think amstalder is gonna have to watch what she eats for the next decade at the least...

I even tried to fatten her up a bit with some Whataburger!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

You really are going for the Guinness book record for deepest hole ever dug aren't you?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You really are going for the Guinness book record for deepest hole ever dug aren't you?

At least he will have a hole to play in.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I call them as I see them brother I call them as I see them.

I think you need glasses.

Also explains why he ain't gettin' none!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Sweetheart, I shave my legs everyday thank you very much. I typically wear gym clothes to my business classes, since *gasp* in order to fit in my two hours a day at the gym I have to go between classes! I do not go to school to impress the boys, I am there to get an education (in something other than the MRS degree.) Oh and while I can eat whatever the fuck I want (Im a whopping 102lbs), I do actually eat pretty healthy. And to be perfectly honest, all the women at my DZ look pretty damn good, and so did a lot of the women at my former engineering school.

I really think Wendy gave you the best dating advice today and I highly suggest that you look into that. 30 something or not, you still have a lot to learn about respect and relationships it seems(as do I, but at least Im aware of that fact).

(Im a whopping 102lbs)

Gettin fat there kiddo!:D:D

I kid, I kid... dont stop sending me fatty food!:)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

(Im a whopping 102lbs)

Goodness, I know. Its scary. Soon youre going to see me on one of those Discovery channel shows where theyre cutting me out of my house and taking me to the hospital to lose weight and learn to walk again.

(Im a whopping 102lbs)

Goodness, I know. Its scary. Soon youre going to see me on one of those Discovery channel shows where theyre cutting me out of my house and taking me to the hospital to lose weight and learn to walk again.

I dont think your body would hold up well to the amount of weight you would gain.

Im still curious how big you're gonna get when you end up pregnant!

(Im a whopping 102lbs)

Slip ya through the mail slot more like...:ph34r:

see me on one of those Discovery channel shows where theyre cutting me out of my house and taking me to the hospital to lose weight and learn to walk again.

Wow, that was you!:o I saw that on TV. You amaze me the way you lost all that weight. Good on ya. :)
I had the opposite problem, but I beat my demons. :)

I think he needs a friggin trophy:D:D:D

In the years i have been on these boards NO ONE has lead so many people along the idiots path like Shah has.

BRAVO to the Persian Legend:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: You rock dude:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I think he needs a friggin trophy:D:D:D

In the years i have been on these boards NO ONE has lead so many people along the idiots path like Shah has.

BRAVO to the Persian Legend:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: You rock dude:D:D:D

+1 :)

is he a total pervert?

This came up in a conversation. So I figured the best way to settle it was through a poll.

young girls are so manipulative, they'll do anything to be with a man with "mature" skills, sooner or later he'll figure out that she is taking advantage of him and leave her for a more mature women that respects him for his mind :D:ph34r:
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.