gearless_chris

Lucky McSwervy

Somebody has Lucky's phone, so if someone has an alternate contact let her know. I assume she lost it at a restraunt.

Awww.... thanks for looking out!! A couple of my girlfriends thought they were funny because I had it in my hands when I walked into the restaurant, texting with the new guy, and then put it in my jacket pocket. That was when their fuckery began...

A couple of the things they wrote on my Facebook could've really gotten me into trouble, I mean like getting dumped trouble, and it wasn't even true.

After they gave me my cell back I was afraid to look to see if they texted him anything directly. They didn't. And I told them they were fucking lucky they didn't. How old are we again???

Paybacks are a bitch. ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

Somebody has Lucky's phone, so if someone has an alternate contact let her know. I assume she lost it at a restraunt.

Awww.... thanks for looking out!! A couple of my girlfriends thought they were funny because I had it in my hands when I walked into the restaurant, texting with the new guy, and then put it in my jacket pocket. That was when their fuckery began...

A couple of the things they wrote on my Facebook could've really gotten me into trouble, I mean like getting dumped trouble, and it wasn't even true.

After they gave me my cell back I was afraid to look to see if they texted him anything directly. They didn't. And I told them they were fucking lucky they didn't. How old are we again???

Paybacks are a bitch. ;)

calm down.
IHYD

So you mean you really don't want to run away with me? :(:(
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Well I could see that with what they were posting.

I haven't left it off my person since last week. Unless I was home alone or at the dude's house it has been in my pocket.

The offer to sell my dirty text messages was nice. As was telling people I had 2 boyfriends and that I like it up the ass. Sweet, no?? :|
Always be kinder than you feel.

I haven't left it off my person since last week. Unless I was home alone or at the dude's house it has been in my pocket.

The offer to sell my dirty text messages was nice. As was telling people I had 2 boyfriends and that I like it up the ass. Sweet, no?? :|

Wow, you just climbed the dz.com scale of hotness:D:D:D:D

Wow, you just climbed the dz.com scale of hotness:D:D:D:D

First tall truck, now anal sex??? Dude....I'm startin to worry about you!

Hey, I like the taller women.

I always felt guilty for nearly wrecking the little ones.

I mean sure, they call you after a week all cheerful and say they are all healed up.

But the taller chicks can take it, and then some.B|

Not that tiny chicks aren't fun, but 5'4" and up for me please.:)
Some of the taller girls are real challengeB|