SkydiveMonkey

Lunar Eclipse

So this is the first time in three centuries that a lunar eclipse coincided with the solstice. Also they're saying the moon will turn blood red, a sure sign of the end of the world or some such shit.

So where is the hysteria? Let's get going people. Post your predictions for the eclipse.

I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.

And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

I dunno why, but eberytime I read tbis, It makes me fucking laugh......so I am using it as a sig line.;)
Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.

im sober and finding it funny. i woulda sigg'd it myself but i like mine too much now, and Thanatos dosent post here anymore, far as i know he retired. lol
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

So this is the first time in three centuries that a lunar eclipse coincided with the solstice. Also they're saying the moon will turn blood red, a sure sign of the end of the world or some such shit.

So where is the hysteria? Let's get going people. Post your predictions for the eclipse.

I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.

Well you were close...A bunch of ducks were moon walking and shit on Cleveland.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Clouds ruined my chances to take pictures in VA :(

Fear not -- I got some great ones here in Florida, and am very happy to share. (I'll post one here as soon as I get them off of my camera and compress them).
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

... and a couple more. :)

those are awsome! yeah im glad it was clear here in florida :)

Great idea, but when I cropped them and zoomed in, I realized they're not fully focused. :( I haven't done that to all of them, and some are better than others, so there is hope... :)
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

... and a couple more. :)

those are awsome! yeah im glad it was clear here in florida :)

Great idea, but when I cropped them and zoomed in, I realized they're not fully focused. :( I haven't done that to all of them, and some are better than others, so there is hope... :)

yeah if you do end up doing that let me know! i want a copy!! ill reimburse you as needed :)
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Selina saw it when the skies cleared over Seattle. Didn't see it here in Kuwait, unfortunately.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

pretty cool over here in florida, almost completely blocked. i saw the duck, but it may have been the massive amounts of LSD ive been eating lately:D. . . either way, hooray duck!:ph34r:

Did it look like this?

But you have to understand, mental illness is like cholesterol. There is the good kind and the bad. Without the good kind- less flavor to life. - Serge A. Storms