cocheese

Predict the poster below you

Split the difference..

Skitzikins!

Hehehehe I like that one better!!! :D

Tumbo....

You only like it better because I came up with the other one and you will never agree with me.

Rider

Hahahahaha....that is probably true! :D

I think there was one name you called me that I liked. ;)

Hmmmmm.....Billy

Split the difference..

Skitzikins!

Hehehehe I like that one better!!! :D

Tumbo....

You only like it better because I came up with the other one and you will never agree with me.

Rider

Hahahahaha....that is probably true! :D

I think there was one name you called me that I liked. ;)

Hmmmmm.....Billy

Not enough to make an issue out of it . . .

Skitzoid!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I need to get out of here and go shopping, but I hate stores....

turtlezoid

Yep

Why do you hate stores? Just go to the forset and capture some animals and give them away.

WWSD?

LisaH
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

haha i work nights so im up all night. and sleep during the day. its boring on your nights off but i cant work every night without getting burnt out so its kinda a catch 22. lol.

well since you are ok with it,

skitzikins:)

Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Oh my god. Im fixn to kill my EMT. Bitch is driving me nuts. ALL emts here do is check to make sure the truck is stocked and drive to and from calls. Not exactly rocket surgery. They have no other duties than that. This borad cant do eother. EVERY time i work with her we have to go back and pick up somethin major because she "forgot" no wonder it took her 5 months to get hired!! GAH!!! she cant park ormdrive an ambulance to save ANYONES life someone kill me.

Sorry folks had to vent.
:(

Rider

Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Oh my god. Im fixn to kill my EMT. Bitch is driving me nuts. ALL emts here do is check to make sure the truck is stocked and drive to and from calls. Not exactly rocket surgery. They have no other duties than that. This borad cant do eother. EVERY time i work with her we have to go back and pick up somethin major because she "forgot" no wonder it took her 5 months to get hired!! GAH!!! she cant park ormdrive an ambulance to save ANYONES life someone kill me.

Sorry folks had to vent.
:(

Nope...it's me from my iPad......which I still can't figure out how to use.

Tumbo

Rider

the kid is killing me with the xmas presents. Shaking them pulling a piece of the corner to see if he can tell what the gift is and then telling me what one he is opening on friday morning. I told him friday night not morning cause it is xmas eve eve meaning night time. His little jaw dropped and looked like he was going to pout...:ph34r:

mutumbo

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Haha. I never did get those i pad things. Lol.

Gotta love kids :) hahahah! Especially at xmas! :)
Skitzie

so to top off the newness of the iPad....I'm house sitting and they on.y have satellite internet so it's super slow.

Back to dd.....and shacking presents was alwAys my favorite thing!!!

Take him to chuckie cheese!! Kids love it there. But if you go can i come too? I promise i wont get kicked out like last time :D. And they have beer!!

DD

Hahaaha. He does remind me of that now. Lol. I want a harley. Who wants to buy me one for christmas?

Check online rider. Wont be here in time for xmas day bu still.

Rider

Hahaaha. He does remind me of that now. Lol. I want a harley. Who wants to buy me one for christmas?

Check online rider. Wont be here in time for xmas day bu still.

Rider

The ipad is pretty nice.........but I would have never spent that much on it for myself. I'm just fine with my laptop and kindle. But I think my mom would love it if the keyboard thing was a little more user friendly......that might come with time, but now it just drives me insane. The autocorrect thing is horrible and i still can't figure out how to move my curser around without deleting everything.

And good morning all from a sneezey Skootzie again this morning.

Turtle....

And Happy Birthday SouthernMan!!!

I'm thinking with my credit, (perfect Believe it or Not) They will make me a time deal, so she never knows,(joint bank account),,cause I gotta get the best one (1200/1700?) (did I already say this? I been up all night,, gettin a bit punchy)

Mutumboskotzyturtleziod

I'm thinking with my credit, (perfect Believe it or Not) They will make me a time deal, so she never knows,(joint bank account),,cause I gotta get the best one (1200/1700?) (did I already say this? I been up all night,, gettin a bit punchy)

Mutumboskotzyturtleziod

You should be able to buy it on Amazon and have it 1 day shipped. I was just on there and they are still advertising 9 hours left to have presents before 12/25. Or go to BestBuy....they should have it.

And hahahahhaa I love the name! :)
Punchy-Rider