cocheese

Predict the poster below you

I'm thinking with my credit, (perfect Believe it or Not) They will make me a time deal, so she never knows,(joint bank account),,cause I gotta get the best one (1200/1700?) (did I already say this? I been up all night,, gettin a bit punchy)

Mutumboskotzyturtleziod

You should be able to buy it on Amazon and have it 1 day shipped. I was just on there and they are still advertising 9 hours left to have presents before 12/25. Or go to BestBuy....they should have it.

And hahahahhaa I love the name! :)
Punchy-Rider

Nope just me -

DD
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm thinking with my credit, (perfect Believe it or Not) They will make me a time deal, so she never knows,(joint bank account),,cause I gotta get the best one (1200/1700?) (did I already say this? I been up all night,, gettin a bit punchy)

Mutumboskotzyturtleziod

You should be able to buy it on Amazon and have it 1 day shipped. I was just on there and they are still advertising 9 hours left to have presents before 12/25. Or go to BestBuy....they should have it.

Punchy-Rider

Nope just me -

DD

Nyet Comrade

BoratRider

Mutumboskotzyturtleziod

Punchy-Rider

Nope just me -

DD

Nyet Comrade

BoratRider

So I missed the Borat thing....is it too long to explain?

Turtle

hey yall. got off work way late due to a REALLY bad call at the end of the day, so im FINALLY up. lol.

skitziekins
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Got to work today and they have had 8 cardiac arrests dispatched in the last 12 hours. Tis the season. :S:(
Looks like tonight will be busy too.

Rider

Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Got to work today and they have had 8 cardiac arrests dispatched in the last 12 hours. Tis the season. :S:(
Looks like tonight will be busy too.

Rider

drink a monster and carry some snacks with you. Sounds like it will be a busy one.

lisah
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Thats the plan. Caffiene and rice krispey treats. Food of champions.

So howd entertaining the lil guy go today??

DD

Thats the plan. Caffiene and rice krispey treats. Food of champions.

So howd entertaining the lil guy go today??

DD

We went window shopping and bought the last gift we had to get. That took from 12pm to 545pm. Oh, I also got my hair cut and he made it clear afterwards that he was so bored and it was my fault his psp battery was dead. I told him to charge it last night.

Mutumbo
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

Slept aaalllllday since i didnt get off till 9 am. Now at work again. Bleh. Haha. Should get of at 7am then be back to work by 2pm to work till 11 then work a night shift xmasmday. The things i do for people. Lol.

Sky

This is the SKYCAMTUMBOCAMFALLING thread.

All others are not allowed to post! :D

dammit and i had plans to keep posting tonight.....:P

the don
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1