Celtics85

Reply to assholes

Install a breathalyzer app that doesn't let you log into DZ.com unless you're under 0.08%

No shit, there is an app for smart-phones that intervenes and forces you to enter a code before sending what could be a drunk rant to a boss or girlfriend/boyfriend, etc. Works for emails, SMS, MMS, etc...certainly there is something for the laptop/desktop somewhere...:D:D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Yeah Im going to have to look into that haha. It doesn't happend often, but every once in a blue moon I do make an ass of myself mostly on the phone to a girl. It usually involves jager I dont know what they put in that stuff but damn I love it.
Hallucinations are bad enough. But after a while you learn to cope with things like seeing your dead grandmother crawling up your leg with a knife in her teeth.

Scotch just gives me chills thinking about it. I love the jager, but I LOVE tequila. Nothing like getting all liquored up on tequila and making some bad decisions.
Hallucinations are bad enough. But after a while you learn to cope with things like seeing your dead grandmother crawling up your leg with a knife in her teeth.

Terrible :S I used to love cuervo now I can't touch it. It has to be patron, but I can stand el jimador. If you ever run across el jimador try it. Its a pretty good tequilla thats pretty inexpensive.

Scotch just gives me chills thinking about it. I love the jager, but I LOVE tequila. Nothing like getting all liquored up on tequila and making some bad decisions.

Tequila
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN0254u56Mc

that was AWESOME!!!

:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Well, I think we've all had to apologize on here at one time or another. I've got a few under my belt. Welcome to the forums whoever you become... :D

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Well, atleast one lesson learned. Just like don't drink and drive. Don't drink and get on forums. Haha :S

Just post in Bonfire when you're drunk... shouldn't be a problem there!

And we like candid shots of boobies... post lots of those in Bonfire and you'll be a hero.
You just need have a girl friend that is an exhibitionist. Well... actually more than one girl friend would be good. :)

if she has a twin or a good friend and both have strong bi-sexual tendencies, that would help too! :P

...or a Horse! :$

hey, this isnt brokeback mountain!

:D:D:D

or a fist... or two[:/]
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

I know in anything the veterans are gonna come off as dicks to the new people.

You've still got this part wrong...

I should've put that differently.

Well, I think we've all had to apologize on here at one time or another. I've got a few under my belt. Welcome to the forums whoever you become... :D

I don't think I ever said anything that required an apology...
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

I don't think I ever said anything that required an apology...

No guts, no glory.

Fuck off

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome