Celtics85

Reply to assholes

I'm the guy who made the forum ASSHOLES. I appologize for being a dick. I was pretty trashed last night and just in a shitty mood. I vagely even remember writing it. I know I got off on the wrong foot, and hopefuly in the future I can turn to yall for information or help. I appologize for the comments. I know in anything the veterans are gonna come off as dicks to the new people. I've been that dick before, when I say I've been that dick I mean that in other things like my work. Thanks to those who have giving be help and information in the past
Hallucinations are bad enough. But after a while you learn to cope with things like seeing your dead grandmother crawling up your leg with a knife in her teeth.

I'm the guy who made the forum ASSHOLES. I appologize for being a dick. I was pretty trashed last night and just in a shitty mood. I vagely even remember writing it. I know I got off on the wrong foot, and hopefuly in the future I can turn to yall for information or help. I appologize for the comments. I know in anything the veterans are gonna come off as dicks to the new people. I've been that dick before, when I say I've been that dick I mean that in other things like my work. Thanks to those who have giving be help and information in the past

You can't be the same guy. There is a rule about having multiple usernames. What kind of asshole would break that rule? :P
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Well It wouldn't let me back into the general discussion. I tried deleting my old name but it wouldnt let me, so I just made another.
Hallucinations are bad enough. But after a while you learn to cope with things like seeing your dead grandmother crawling up your leg with a knife in her teeth.

Well It wouldn't let me back into the general discussion. I tried deleting my old name but it wouldnt let me, so I just made another.

LOL Maybe you got banned.

Making a new username and coming back after a banning will probably get you more of the same!
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

LOL Maybe you got banned.

Making a new username and coming back after a banning will probably get you more of the same!

that, or a perma-/ip-ban! ;)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Well hopefully everyone accepts my appology and that doesn't happen, but if it does I'm in the wrong and I accept the consequences.

Well hopefully everyone accepts my apology and that doesn't happen, but if it does I'm in the wrong and I accept the consequences.

I hope you aren't banned, everyone has a bad day...it too is just part of the game! ;)

Edited to add: in my case apology accepted, though not really required...the thick skin thing applies to us old guys too B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

No I didn't get a message. I could go in all the other forums just not the general discussion.

strange.. i think i got a message for all the bannings i got. and yes, they can ban you for a sub-forum, like GSD, too!
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Well, atleast one lesson learned. Just like don't drink and drive. Don't drink and get on forums. Haha :S

Well, atleast one lesson learned. Just like don't drink and drive. Don't drink and get on forums. Haha :S

who do you think you tell that!? :)

getting shitfaced and posting stuff on facebook is also not advisable. or having a phone at the ready.. :)

:D:D:D
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Just post in Bonfire when you're drunk... shouldn't be a problem there!

And we like candid shots of boobies... post lots of those in Bonfire and you'll be a hero.
You just need have a girl friend that is an exhibitionist. Well... actually more than one girl friend would be good. :)

And we like candid shots of boobies... post lots of those in Bonfire and you'll be a hero.
You just need have a girl friend that is an exhibitionist. Well... actually more than one girl friend would be good. :)

if she has a twin or a good friend and both have strong bi-sexual tendencies, that would help too! :P
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

if she has a twin or a good friend and both have strong bi-sexual tendencies, that would help too! :P

...or a Horse! :$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

hey, this isnt brokeback mountain!

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

hey, this isnt brokeback mountain!

Don't know how long this will be up on youtube.

Willie Nelson - Ain't Goin' Down On Brokeback Mountain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG9hCSUckCg

that shit aint right!

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Good I don't like to be called Mr. It makes me feel old. Hell Im only 25 I dont need to feel old this early.