warpedskydiver

Going to Snow ALOT!

Groundhog Day festivities where the movie was filmed may be canceled due to the blizzard. Now where have I seen this before?

-- From fark.com
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Expecting an inch of ice here in southern indiana. I'll be writing at home tomorrow, I'm not planning on leaving the house. Unless of course the power goes out, then I'll be trying to find someplace with heat.

That is what a generator is for!

Use a double male ended 240 volt cable and pug into a 240volt outlet in your house (preferably next to the circuit box)

Then you have power for the entire house.

I would rather have snow than 8 deg temps with 20knot winds. Its fucking COLD here right now. supposed to get down to 1 deg tonight.... Hope my car starts in the morning.

It is currently -7F, and tonight's forecast is -19F.
I'll be happy to trade with anyone who doesn't like the snow they received.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I would rather have snow than 8 deg temps with 20knot winds. Its fucking COLD here right now. supposed to get down to 1 deg tonight.... Hope my car starts in the morning.

How hard is the wind blowing? Global warming my ass. I'm going outside with 2 aerosol cans right now to spray in the air.
Muff #5048

How hard is the wind blowing? Global warming my ass. I'm going outside with 2 aerosol cans right now to spray in the air.

6-5mph.
Windchill currently -19F.

But you don't have to shovel "cold" !
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

Expecting an inch of ice here in southern indiana. I'll be writing at home tomorrow, I'm not planning on leaving the house. Unless of course the power goes out, then I'll be trying to find someplace with heat.

That is what a generator is for!

Use a double male ended 240 volt cable and pug into a 240volt outlet in your house (preferably next to the circuit box) uhhh. don't forget to turn off you main breaker to the panel or you will be trying to power up the whole grid and that woun't work:P

Then you have power for the entire house.

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Actually, it's 71 deg(f) at 0600 and I believe we'll get close to 80 deg today with partly cloudy skies.

I LOVE IT HERE IN FLORIDA!!!!

I don't even own a snow shovel anymore :P

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Global warming works just fine. You just need to move to a warmer part of the globe.

Its been in the high 30s low 40 C (around 100F) in melbourne all week.

Moving to Australia was the best idea ever!

(just gotta avoid the natural disaster of the month)
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Actually, it's 71 deg(f) at 0600 and I believe we'll get close to 80 deg today with partly cloudy skies.

I LOVE IT HERE IN FLORIDA!!!!

I don't even own a snow shovel anymore :P

I'm glad I moved here!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

5-6' drifts in my driveway, plus an asshole next door snow blowing his driveway into the already cleared street.

I hope the city plow truck driver beats his ass.

It is illegal to do such a thing and he does it to cause problems fro the only two houses past his.

I once had a roommate who was a snowplow driver.
He just loved to catch idiots in the act doing that, so he could drop his blade on the way by,
throwing the snow back into the driveway, and burying the fool doing it.>:(:D

Perfectly legal as well!

We used to give people great leeway in paying their bills, especially the self employed (Doctors etc)

We plowed a renowned doc in the area (Shah)

He told us to go fuck ourselves when he got his biill after three months.

So we just went back and politely put the snow back where we found it.

He called the police because there was hard packed piles in his driveway exceeding 8'

The cops told him to pay his bills and quit calling them unless he wanted to be arrested.

This guy was famous for buying his high school kid a mansion so that he could park his Mercedes or Lamborghini across the street from the HS.