iluvtofly

Hey Shah...which size 8 do you like?

Saw this article today and found it interesting. You say you like a size 8 girl...well, in which brand? Here's a small clip for the article of what I'm talking about.

Take a woman with a 27-inch waist. In Marc Jacobs’s high-end line, she is between an 8 and a 10. At Chico’s, she is a triple 0. And that does not consider whether the garment fits in the hips and bust. (Let’s not get into length; there is a reason most neighborhood dry cleaners also offer tailoring.)

Just a little education for ya. You may be with a girl wearing a size 8 from one store...but in another store she would have to buy a 12. So make sure you ask which store her size 8 is from to make sure you're not with a "fattie". ;)

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/One-Size-Fits-Nobody-Seeking-nytimes-3929963386.html?x=0

ha ha :)Well the size 8 came from this.
I have dated size 0 girls. And I have many friends who's wives are a size 16. You figure this out after a while when you are at the mall getting lunch and they are shopping for their wife.

So I being an engineer just did some math,
(0+16)/2=8
See medium! :)Now how can a medium be bad right?
Not too big not too small...just right?

Hum....but what size girl I find attractive?
Well I would say I'm find girls who shop at
BeBe, to be very attractive. That and BeBe is owend by two Persians :)
And I find girls who shopt at Express to be attractive as well.

Express tends to be more European in their cut. Longer and thinner while BeBe tends to be more curvey.

So am I still an asshole? [:/]

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

And here I always thought you were referring to shoe size :S

You know it's funny. Some of the most beautiful girls I have ever met had what they thougth were large feet. And apparently that's a huge issue?
I never knew nor cared but when you take a girl rock climbing and you ask her what size her feet are so you can rent shoes and she turns red and cries....well you have to stop and ask "Ahh what did i do now?"

Took me ages to figure this out.
So I would tell the girls "Look I don't care what size your feet are if you don't mind that I don't haev a six pack gut? You ok with that?" and that would make things better but...wow!
So what her feet were a size 10. Who cares?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

No matter what's right with a woman, someone tells her about all the stuff that's wrong.

Wrong size feet, wrong shape, wrong size butt, wrong color hair, wrong size boobs, bad complexion, wrong size waist -- and since a 'good' girl wants to please people, well, some of them internalize it.

Just as a guy with a beer gut should be able to walk past a mirror, look at himself and say "damn -- I'm looking pretty good", so should a woman. Really.

Many can. But some of them want to stand by their man, attract men, etc.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

No matter what's right with a woman, someone tells her about all the stuff that's wrong.

Wrong size feet, wrong shape, wrong size butt, wrong color hair, wrong size boobs, bad complexion, wrong size waist -- and since a 'good' girl wants to please people, well, some of them internalize it.

Just as a guy with a beer gut should be able to walk past a mirror, look at himself and say "damn -- I'm looking pretty good", so should a woman. Really.

Many can. But some of them want to stand by their man, attract men, etc.

Wendy P.

And by someone you mean marketing/advertising?

That, and guys who post threads on dz.com showing hotness, and guys who talk about how attractive this, that, or the other feature on other women are, and women who compliment each other on how great this/that/the other feature are (that not everyone has).

There are lots of threads on dz.com with pictures of attractive women (i.e. lots of tongue-hanging-out types of comments). Now tell me how many actual women that you know look like that.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

That, and guys who post threads on dz.com showing hotness, and guys who talk about how attractive this, that, or the other feature on other women are, and women who compliment each other on how great this/that/the other feature are (that not everyone has).

There are lots of threads on dz.com with pictures of attractive women (i.e. lots of tongue-hanging-out types of comments). Now tell me how many actual women that you know look like that.

Wendy P.

Not many. Now if only they were all as delusional as I am your example of the “guy with a beer gut saying "damn -- I'm looking pretty good".

A good number of my close friends are hot.
My cousin Layla is stunning.

If you are in the EU I would say more girls qualify as healthy hot than in the US.
Since it appear that when women in the US graduate from university they kind of give up on the gym thing and well after a good 10 years.....it's bad [:/]

But that's my experience.

there is your problem right there, crappy food makes you depressed. :)

I don't know about your mall but our mall has GREAT Sushi!
No joke! :)

No, you really got that backwards. That guy should be recalibrated and taught a little bit about health and fitness rather than just open the floodgates for everyone else to abuse their bodies and health. Attitudes should be equivalent, but they should be positive, not surrendering to the lowest common denominator.

Especially when it comes to health.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

i was expecting naked chicks for scientific comparison. this thread was a real let down :(

Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Since it appear that when women in the US graduate from university they kind of give up on the gym thing and well after a good 10 years.....it's bad [:/]

But that's my experience.

I know women born before me that still are in great shape and can rock an evening gown. You need to come to my DZ.

Hey, staying in shape takes a little work, true. An active lifestyle is a big plus.

Yeah, I actually weigh within 10 lbs of what I did when I finished high school...

Wendy P.

So... does your cousin like hairy old guys who jump REALY large canopies???

Sorry Foss.
Much like most very attractive girls she is %100 tool food from what I can tell.
But I could be wrong?
I mean meat head? Check?
Pink Polo shirt? Check?
Tribal tats? Check
And so on and so on.
But she's happy and that's what counts.

there is your problem right there, crappy food makes you depressed. :)

I don't know about your mall but our mall has GREAT Sushi!
No joke! :)

well, honestly, i would not know. i don't do malls...period. i mail order everything. and we are into home cooking, all organic, good stuff.

but i do know this, i'll repeat something i have heard said..."if you are in debt, and out of money, you don't ever see the inside of a restaurant unless you are working there!" -Dave Ramsey. :)

This brother had money and was fat dumb and happy when he was married.
Working hard, cleaning the house, making dinner, folding clothes dreaming that in a few years trips to North Africa when his wife graduated and they had time together....all the while.....she was....

When I graduated HS I was 130lbs and very skinny. No shoulders no nothing. A year later I hit a growth spurt. got very wide, developed shoulders and packed on muscle quickly.
then work...which really chubbed me out.
Then I got sick, lost a few lbs and then Yoga and now I'm at a steady 180lbs at 5ft8in.
I still would like to be in better shape and am working on it.