wmw999

Don't drive and shave your hoohah

(“Help me out, Buford, I’m gonna make it look like a LIGHTNING BOLT!”
Ok that there make me smile. :)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Gotta say... Not in my most hectic moments did it ever occur to me to combine shaving my hoohah and driving!! Multitasking at it's (not so) finest!! :D:D

Nice links! :)

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I have to admit to having peed in a bottle while driving. But that was an emergency.

And that was more than I ever wanted to know about Ms. Spears...
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Um, yeah, the "ex-husband" (read, pimp) who was in the passenger seat, steering her to her "boyfriend" (read, John), and she was grooming because her online photos on craigslist of a 20-year-old with a shaved "bikini area" did not match her own worn-out carpet.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

you guys should've seen the look on that woman's face when I passed her on the motorcycle while wearing my kilt today. In case you're wondering, a sporran does NOT have enough weight to it to keep a kilt down at 80 MPH:D

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Gotta say... Not in my most hectic moments did it ever occur to me to combine shaving my hoohah and driving!! Multitasking at it's (not so) finest!!

Yeah, I'm busy most of the time so I'm all for multitasking, but certain tasks require full attention. I consider driving and shaving my hoohah to be separate events.:D

Gotta say... Not in my most hectic moments did it ever occur to me to combine shaving my hoohah and driving!! Multitasking at it's (not so) finest!!

Yeah, I'm busy most of the time so I'm all for multitasking, but certain tasks require full attention. I consider driving and shaving my hoohah to be separate events.:D

Say it again...go on say it.................hoohah! (Running away creepily):o:D:D
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama