eeneR

Wow it is quiet in here...

.....These days :o

Entertainment is welcomed as I am bored and it is slow at work.

kthxbai :P
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Start a thread with my name on it. It will hit 1k hits in 24 hours.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Start a thread with my name on it. It will hit 1k hits in 24 hours.

Getting wrong panties in a wad? :ph34r:
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

There are how many girls in this sport? 10% maybe 15%
Such a small target set that gets hit on every second of every day at ever DZ by any Tom, Dick or Harry, why even consider it an option.
Thanks but no really....no thanks.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

There are how many girls in this sport? 10% maybe 15%
Such a small target set that gets hit on every second of every day at ever DZ by any Tom, Dick or Harry, why even consider it an option.
Thanks but no really....no thanks.

Um I think you missed the point of my statement.

However just because a female skydiver is regularly hit on doesn't mean that she is a slut or untrustworthy ;)
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

However just because a female skydiver is regularly hit on doesn't mean that she is a slut or untrustworthy ;)

I never implied or suggested this.
My implication were, if she is getting hit on every second of every hour she is at the DZ two things happen
1) She will develop a hyper inflated sense of self, her ego.
"Shucks I must be the most bitching woman on the planet! Shit I simply said I hate when I have to pack and 5 guys jumped and packed for me and one of them even gave me a foot rub." Now I'm sure she is a nice enough girl but do you think in the "real" world she would get the same level of treatment? Odds are....no.

2) If her hyper inflated sense of self isn't as large as Jupiter she is most likely just pissed off at getting hit on. I'm sure the getting your shit carried to and from your car and your main packed for you "just because" does get a bit too much...though I've never seen a girl say no to a foot rub....so she is pissed off at men.

Thus, I ask why? Why would any guy fall into any of the above traps?

I'm sorry I'm sure you are a very cool person but I see you as an equal, and as such you can carry your own stuff to and from your car and you can pack your own main and pay for you reserve pack jobs. I am not going to do any of the above "just because" you are the ony other girl at the DZ or in an engineering office.

Sorry. But no worries on your end...note #1

I never implied or suggested this.
My implication were, if she is getting hit on every second of every hour she is at the DZ two things happen
1) She will develop a hyper inflated sense of self, her ego.
"Shucks I must be the most bitching woman on the planet! Shit I simply said I hate when I have to pack and 5 guys jumped and packed for me and one of them even gave me a foot rub." Now I'm sure she is a nice enough girl but do you think in the "real" world she would get the same level of treatment? Odds are....no.

2) If her hyper inflated sense of self isn't as large as Jupiter she is most likely just pissed off at getting hit on. I'm sure the getting your shit carried to and from your car and your main packed for you "just because" does get a bit too much...though I've never seen a girl say no to a foot rub....so she is pissed off at men.

Thus, I ask why? Why would any guy fall into any of the above traps?

I'm sorry I'm sure you are a very cool person but I see you as an equal, and as such you can carry your own stuff to and from your car and you can pack your own main and pay for you reserve pack jobs. I am not going to do any of the above "just because" you are the ony other girl at the DZ or in an engineering office.

Sorry. But no worries on your end...note #1

Uhh...Seriously???? Wow. I am sorry you see it that way. You clearly have no clue how all women work and have blanketed them in to these two categories :ph34r: Good luck with that.
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Uhh...Seriously???? Wow. I am sorry you see it that way. You clearly have no clue how all women work and have blanketed them in to these two categories :ph34r: Good luck with that.

I just call them as I see then ;)
But I could be wrong.
As such, enlighten me.
What do you see?
As you can see due to having no hair, I am all ears.

But I could be wrong.
As such, enlighten me.
What do you see?

Well first off this wasn't meant to be another thread where you can bash females, or throw your narrow minded view of women out to be read.

This was meant to start a light heated fun thread of sillyness.

But to answer your question, sure there are a few women like that, but not all. I have met some of the most amazing and wonderful women thanks to this sport, none of which match the BS you listed above. This is no different then the rest of the real world, actually I have found less of what you say at DZ's then in the rest of the world. Maybe you need to change your point of view ;) Though I know that has been mentioned a million other times by a bunch of other people on here, so essentially I am beating a dead horse.

Now, lets get some good jokes in here!!! Entertainment for all!
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

She mentioned panties!:)

Before TTIWWOP shows up.....

Edit to add pic, helps to actually click upload....
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

She mentioned panties!:)

Before TTIWWOP shows up.....

Edit to add pic, helps to actually click upload....

That works for me.:)So what does your top half look like?:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Two boobies and a belly button....:P
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Well, that's good, but...no face?[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Well, that's good, but...no face?[:/]

There is always a paper bag :D

Yes I have a face ;)
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Shah, its called chivalery when someone does nice for a lady. Try it, your "your lower than me" attitude towards women will get you nowhere, obviously you know this by now.......

To the OP,
What's 17 inches long and blue all over?

Crib death.

I know, not that funny.

Shah, its called chivalery when someone does nice for a lady. Try it, your "your lower than me" attitude towards women will get you nowhere, obviously you know this by now.......

To the OP,
What's 17 inches long and blue all over?

Crib death.

I know, not that funny.

Ok, um I wanted funny, not fucked up LOL B|

As for Shah, if he knew it he still wouldn't have that attitude ;)
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

But I could be wrong.
As such, enlighten me.
What do you see?

I think you are not REALLLLY seeing them except for those you want to ogle and raise up on that If that is the type of women that you will let yank your crank.. then prepare to pay for the priveledge of being in their presence since they seem to be the only ones who you are interested and think you see.

Girlfriend, I'm with you. I can't remember the last time some guy tried to pick me up at the DZ, or carried my gear in for me, or even offered to pack my main. It must be cause I'm soooo old and not a size 8.

Oh wait, a few guys did buy some pitchers of beer after jumping last Sunday, but I had bought the first round. I now know to stay away from them, cause they must want to get into my pants ;)

At least I know I can pack my own parachute, pay for my own reserve re-pack, and carry all my shit. I even carry the weights I have to wear when jumping with "fat boys in tight jumpsuits."

Oh, and I have a few World Records under my belt, so that must mean I have an inflated ego ;)

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey