eeneR

Wow it is quiet in here...

whipped

And to think that that you continuously try to portray me as the deviant here!!!

No see it is you trying to pass your deviancy onto me!! I wasnt talking about a whip, I was talking about something entirely different. Your dirty little mind went straight to the gutter!

Granted there is a big invisible arrow pointing in that direction in this thread. :)
Carry on.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

***oh and Remi, if we ever meet remind me, I'll make you a sammich. I make a kickin' sammich.

Don't get sucked in by him and his French accent. He's the kind of guy your mama warned you about. Do you ever hear of "good" guys eating a pig's head with a lobster sticking out of it? I think not!

What she said! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

***oh and Remi, if we ever meet remind me, I'll make you a sammich. I make a kickin' sammich.

Don't get sucked in by him and his French accent. He's the kind of guy your mama warned you about. Do you ever hear of "good" guys eating a pig's head with a lobster sticking out of it? I think not!

Karen never saw it coming... ;)
Remster

Karen never saw it coming... ;)

Poor girl was blind sided!

Oh and tell Karen I said HI!!! B|
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

"I seek the Grail! I have seen it, here in this castle!"

"Oh, wicked, bad, naughty Zoot! She has been setting alight to our beacon, which, I just remembered, is grail-shaped. It's not the first time we've had this problem."

"It's not the real Grail?"

"Oh, wicked, bad, naughty, evil Zoot! Oh, she is a naughty person, and she must pay the penalty -- and here in Castle Anthrax, we have but one punishment for setting alight the grail-shaped beacon. You must tie her down on a bed and spank her!"

"You must spank her well. And after you have spanked her, you may deal with her as you like. And then, spank me."

"And spank me! And me. And me."

"Yes, yes, you must give us all a good spanking! And after the spanking, the oral sex."

"We were in the nick of time. You were in great peril. "

"I don't think I was. "

"Yes, you were. You were in terrible peril. "

"Look, let me go back in there and face the peril. "

"No, it's too perilous. "

"Look, it's my duty as a knight to sample as much peril as I can. "

"No, we've got to find the Holy Grail. Come on. "

"Oh, let me have just a little bit of peril? "

"No. It's unhealthy. "

"I bet you're gay. "

"Am not."
:D

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

dont worry I've already got that covered. When I was 13 the first boy I brought home had a bright blue mohawk. Most guys look awesome compared to that in my parents eyes. ;)B|

dont worry I've already got that covered. When I was 13 the first boy I brought home had a bright blue mohawk. Most guys look awesome compared to that in my parents eyes. ;)B|

Maybe you gals should email Karen and ask permission before pimping me out... :P
Remster

It's nice to see the classic are still appreciated by men of high caliber.

My ego is inflated now because all the men of "high caliber" are posting in my thread :ph34r:
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

It's nice to see the classic are still appreciated by men of high caliber.

My ego is inflated now because all the "men of high caliber" are posting in my thread :ph34r:

The use of quotes is quite inappropriate...

There is that better?
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

My ego is inflated now because all the "men of high caliber" (1) are posting in my thread.

:ph34r:

(1) Remster, "Wow it is quiet in here...", 26 May 2011 Web, Post #83,

eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

My ego is inflated now because all the "men of high caliber" (1) are posting in my thread.
:ph34r:

What about the rest of us?[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Where are you doing your yoga??? My yoga class was nothing like that!

ETA - some of you DZ dudes aren't that pretty to look at either!! :ph34r::ph34r:

Remember I had a thread regarding attempting to escape from my condo...now you know why. I sadly live in what call old lady land. The place started off as a retirement community until they could not sell all the units at which point they opened up to the general public. A great place if you are retired, married or married with kids. The worst place to be if you are single and not turned on by older ladies or other. I would give half of my blood to get out of here or engineering but according to my accountant I am stuck, I will be serving 5-10 years in this horrible place due to old ladies dying and their kids selling the property below the market rate. Thus the depression and the stress......

As for the free pack jobs if you are rocking two x chromosomes it's cool. Such is life I'm not in this sport to meet a girl, I'm partaking so as to find a moment of peace. As such I really don't care who's panties I get in a twist regarding who and what i find attractive.

But we digress and I am sorry to have hijacked the thread.

I find pictures of tits boobies or really fat dudes on small bikes is a good way to wake up a forum.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Remember I had a thread regarding attempting to escape from my condo...now you know why. I sadly live in what call old lady land. The place started off as a retirement community until they could not sell all the units at which point they opened up to the general public. A great place if you are retired, married or married with kids. The worst place to be if you are single and not turned on by older ladies or other. I would give half of my blood to get out of here or engineering but according to my accountant I am stuck, I will be serving 5-10 years in this
horrible place due to old ladies dying and their kids selling the property below the market rate. Thus the depression and the stress.......

Shawn *yawns*

The old people didn't choose you to live there, you chose to live there.

Yawn, yawn.

I know
I know
I didn't buy the place for me I bought it for my x.
Close to her job and her school. I wanted her to have an easy life....dumbest thing I ever did was put her ahead of my own needs and wants. Live and learn I guess.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Obviously, the only option is to start pimping yourself out to the old ladies until you make enough money sell off the condo and escape.:D

Obviously, the only option is to start pimping yourself out to the old ladies until you make enough money sell off the condo and escape.:D

[:/] 5-10 years brother. And I sadly have a feeling I'm going to be stuck in engineering for a long time. And no I'm not into 70 year old ladies.
It's a very depressing and hopeless station to be in.....so let's not talk about it....so where are the boobies?

I think you misunderstand:
I mean pimping yourself out to the old ladies for money.
The more tricks you turn, and the more you can charge, (once they tell their friends how good your are), the sooner you will have enough money to cover the loss when you sell the condo.

The more tricks you turn, and the more you can charge, (once they tell their friends how good your are), the sooner you will have enough money to cover the loss when you sell the condo.

I think eeneR will be good for a $10...
Remster

I thin eeneR will be good for a $10...

Well this should bring an interesting reaction.B|

I know
I know
I didn't buy the place for me I bought it for my x.
Close to her job and her school. I wanted her to have an easy life....dumbest thing I ever did was put her ahead of my own needs and wants. Live and learn I guess.

The dumbest thing you did was the nicest thing I've seen you post about a women, putting her ahead of yourself.