shah269

Post pictures of Miss USA contestants

Shucks I missed out on this one!
Well time to catch up!
Post pictures if you got any!

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20110620/i/r606167161.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20110619/capt.95130cc58e764858885e638d1a6c2070-95130cc58e764858885e638d1a6c2070-0.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20110620/i/r3795771130.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/afp/20110620/capt.photo_1308555368607-1-0.jpg

:):)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Wait... you mean you missed the fact that Miss USA is a self-described huge science geek? Maybe not an engineer, but not far off!

But she's probably got cankles. :P

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Maybe not an engineer,
Sister, there is no maybe in this!
As Buddha once said, "There is either ass or no ass but there shall be no half ass!"
And let me tell you looking at these pictures these ladies have some really fine asses!
Yum yum and a bottle of rum!
I would step over my own mother for the blond!

So no maybe being an engineer is not good enough!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Add this to the list of things that makes a woman not good enough for Shah.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

There will be no half asses....only full asses..but not too big!
Not a big fan of big asses.

There will be no half asses....only full asses..but not too big!
Not a big fan of big asses.

See, we have something in common... neither one of us likes you! :D:D:D:D:D:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Less talk more pictures
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20110620/i/r184301848.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20110619/capt.3d7e01ee374e4fff87f7931b72b97899-3d7e01ee374e4fff87f7931b72b97899-0.jpg

Here is some girl on girl action for you perverts
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20110620/capt.df119840300943c8a38dff8b8ffdb2d8-df119840300943c8a38dff8b8ffdb2d8-0.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20110620/capt.886cbd27a4f64f2c928ad100a11e3d2e-886cbd27a4f64f2c928ad100a11e3d2e-0.jpg

God that girl on the left is HOT AS HELL!

My girlfriend and sister (yeah, they both live with me) were going on about some "false perception/expectation of beauty" in women while they were watching that show. I wasn't really listening because I never really listen to bullshit sexist/feminist crap unless I want to start a fight. -and- I figured they were being a bunch of ignorant hypocrites BECAUSE THEY WERE WATCHING THAT SHOW.

Bitches all need a sammich.

They look fine to me. :)
not near enough meat on them bones, particularly the arms
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

My girlfriend and sister (yeah, they both live with me) were going on about some "false perception/expectation of beauty" in women while they were watching that show. I wasn't really listening because I never really listen to bullshit sexist/feminist crap unless I want to start a fight. -and- I figured they were being a bunch of ignorant hypocrites BECAUSE THEY WERE WATCHING THAT SHOW.

So you almost did a Shah? Smart man smart man! Sometimes a man needs to just enjoy the show.

But now you know the shit I get here.

So you almost did a Shah? Smart man smart man! Sometimes a man needs to just enjoy the show.

But now you know the shit I get here.

I think the important bit to take away from it is that I -Didn't- pull a "Shah":P

>I figured they were being a bunch of ignorant hypocrites BECAUSE THEY
>WERE WATCHING THAT SHOW.

Hmm. They sound like skydivers who bitch about how fake the skydiving scenes in Point Break are - as they watch it for the third time.

>I figured they were being a bunch of ignorant hypocrites BECAUSE THEY
>WERE WATCHING THAT SHOW.

Hmm. They sound like skydivers who bitch about how fake the skydiving scenes in Point Break are - as they watch it for the third time.

That or worse! I walk on glass in my own house

being PC? or just kissing up?

they have figures, you can see muscle tone, not just bone joints - they aren't skinny, they look fit. It's great to see health and fitness as idealized, not the addict-looking girls (models). this looks more victorias secret rather than euro-smoker model

good for them

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

being PC? or just kissing up?

they have figures, you can see muscle tone, not just bone joints - they aren't skinny, they look fit. It's great to see health and fitness as idealized, not the addict-looking girls (models). this looks more victorias secret rather than euro-smoker model

good for them

Not being PC (me WTF) or kissing up.
I dont go for skinny women. I like more meat on my bones, not over weight just curvy and fit.
Not skinny and rakish

Ive worked as a fitness instructor and i go to a gym 3-4 time per week, the girls i find hot are very fit but not near as skinny as those in Shahs pics
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

They all could use about 10 - 20 more lbs.... although California won, southern ladies from Tennessee and Alabama took 2nd and 3rd. Not bad....
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Buff is cool too. Vskydiver used to be a gymnast and a weight lifter, so I can appreciate that. But not one of them looks anorexic or weak. They're in cheerleader shape maybe, not gymnast shape.

Hell, who are we to pass judgement on God's finest creations? I love 'em all. B|