To Catch a Pred...err...Adulterer

Hum let's think for a second shall we.
Let's not judge.
OK.
Is she under a size 6? Yes.
Does she have a killer body? Yes.
Is she shot? Yes.

Well man law says we forgive him.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Let's not judge.
OK.
Is she shot? Yes.

So, you condone cheating on his wife?

Tell me again, why you're single?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

man law says we forgive him

Maybe your fucked-up, superficial version of man law says to forgive him. Mine says if you marry a chick and have kids with her, you either stay completely or leave outright, there is no inbetween.

The irony that he was caught on tape is nice. While I do support what he does with NBC, what he did to his wife and kids was a real douche move.

Let's not judge.
OK.
Is she shot? Yes.

So, you condone cheating on his wife?

Tell me again, why you're single?

Bro I was kidding....relax! The guy is a dumb ass!
I mean really! What a dumb twit!
Classic case of do as i say not as i do.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Dumbass!!!! :ph34r::ph34r:

You would think that people in the buisiness of stalking/traping other people would be smart enough not to get caught themselves...[:/]

I guess not. though the newer model does look a lot like the older model. ;)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

your just jealous that he has 2 girls and you have none.

Hey did you see that picture of me and that......"girl" be nice or she will kick your ass with her size 14 shoe!
:P

Look this guy is a moron, I mean really? Your job is to bust people, what made you think you were better?

Just because you have a picture of you with a girl does not mean you are getting laid by one girl let alone two.

I have helmet camera evidence that even I, a skinny drunken canadian can get laid by at least 2 girls (implying that there were 3 there that night) :P

you have fun with your picture of a girl with big feet.

Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

and according to the source they spent much of the evening staring into each other's eyes.

Doesn't that usually happen when two people are having conversation over dinner? :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

man law says we forgive him

Maybe your fucked-up, superficial version of man law says to forgive him. Mine says if you marry a chick and have kids with her, you either stay completely or leave outright, there is no inbetween.

Wow. Never knew you were such a morally uptight, judgemental busybody. My fucked-up, superficial version of man law says it is none of my business, unlike the perverts he exposes on his show.

and according to the source they spent much of the evening staring into each other's eyes.

Doesn't that usually happen when two people are having conversation over dinner? :ph34r:

Actually, that statement makes me suspicious.
Wouldn't it be more likely he would be looking at her chest?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Actually, that statement makes me suspicious.
Wouldn't it be more likely he would be looking at her chest?

That's an awfully judgemental & superficial characterization...obviously since he was looking into her eyes, they were only friends, you know, colleagues discussing pertinent subjects revolving their common career paths...like ethics. :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Never knew you were such a morally uptight, judgemental busybody. My fucked-up, superficial version of man law says it is none of my business, unlike the perverts he exposes on his show.

Like I said, I'm all for the work he does with NBC, those fuckers deserve what they get.

When Shah tries to excuse the guy because the 'other woman' is hot, I have to disagree. It's not going out on a moral limb to say that a married man with two young children should have the self control to either keep it in his pants, or formally end the relationship with his wife if he cannot.

There are woman you have a commitment to, and women you have 'open' realtionships with. When you're single and dating around, sometimes that line gets fuzzy and things happen. When you marry a woman and have two children with her, there's no question you've made a commitment to the woman, and that it's a scumbag move to hook up with a hotter, younger version of your wife.

Point the finger at me if you want, but I don't think I have to stand up very far to above that guy. I'm no saint, but I never cheated on my wife who I had two children with. When the relationship wasn't working out, I put on my big boy pants and ended it before going out searching for someone new.

Hi R

"Hansen, who has two young sons, was caught in an undercover sting operation arranged by the National Enquirer":S.

What ever happened to a "open marriage"? Pesonnally I have no problem with gay marriages being legal. Why is a open marriage between two or 10 consenting adults any different.

But the children:( The children that grow up single gender households that I personnal know seem as well or better adjusted than the a lot of children brought up in "Normal", "tradional" male female households.

Slick willy did something and is probably still doing it. Depending on how you define "it" the man from the highest level in our gov't did something, got reeelected and his wife "stood by her man" and has aa high level position in the federal gov't.:o

Slick willy is making big $$$ on the lecture circuit inspite of his confusion
One Jump Wonder