slacker_chick

Skydiver wedding help- please vote!

My fiance and I are both jumpers and met at Lincoln Sport Parachute Club. We have entered a wedding give away contest and need fellow jumpers help with voting. Weddings are way to expensive, but this contest could help alot.

http://journalstar.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=A&c=32974&s=8836117&i=1&m=X#SD

The contest starts tomorrow and voting goes for 2 weeks and you are able to vote once a day.
Please help out if you can by voting. :)
Blue Skies
Jamie

Skymama edit: you can also click here.

Where's the "vote" button?

Oh and I changed your Subject line and moved your thread to try to give it more attention and get more votes for you. ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I vote Don't Do It.

If you do anyway, one word of advice:

If anyone walks up to you at the DZ the night before the wedding and says, "Open your mouth"....don't do it!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Weddings are way to expensive,

well, "normal" weddings are.... we got married in the skyvan in DeLand, spending a week in florida, then a week on a cruise...for $5000, total. (including her custom leather outfit and my leather pants! :)

Thanks everyone for helping us out! Every vote helps a ton. Its always great to have a second dysfunctional family of skydivers ;) The site is now up and running. The reason they make you have a username is cause otherwise someone could click vote all day :)
Voting goes for 2 weeks!

Blue Skies
Jamie

well, "normal" weddings are.... we got married in the skyvan in DeLand, spending a week in florida, then a week on a cruise...for $5000, total. (including her custom leather outfit and my leather pants! :)

Cool pic, nice job. It's a pretty tiny pic, but the bride looks beeyootiful. B|

You can vote once a day per email. As of right now we are in 3rd :) There is this week and next week of voting. Then the top 10 couples move on with a clean slate for one week of voting then its done. We could win it all or nothing. NO WHUFFO SHALL WIN :P

Note to all: it looks like only about 10 couples actually have people voting for them often anyway, so when OUR SKYDIVING couple :)
The really sad thing is to see those couples who bothered registering for the contest (or someone registered for them), yet not only have none of their friends/family voted for them, they haven't even voted for themselves! Seriously, there are several entries with very few votes, or even ZERO! Seriously, why even waste your time?
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Thanks to everyone who has voted. remember to ask friends and family to vote as well....we cant let whuffos win!!!!!!!! I have a good feeling that we will make it to the top 10 if everyone keeps voting every day....but for round 2 we have to kick some ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blue Skies