ECVZZ

Age Poll for DZ.com users- Please help

Or, could have voted how old I feel...

You're only as old as the woman you're feeling.:P

Se now? THIS is the reasoning (well, one reason anyway) behind my coed philosophy!
:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I think we'll take Florida though...That oughtta even things out. Andrea- have you voted yet?

Yes, and my recent birthday just put me in a higher age bracket, damnit! >:(

Just for you kiddo. Not meant to be fatalistic at all, just happens to be in my top ten all time favorite songs which I happen to think hold more truth than most youngsters suspect. To my mind at least, the song is profoundly moving and thought provoking.

TIME:

"And then one day you find
Ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run
You missed the starting gun

And you run, and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again
The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death."

On the other hand I guess I could just ask nicely and see if Normiss will tell us how old you really feel. :):D

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

Or, could have voted how old I feel...

You're only as old as the woman you're feeling.:P

got slapped for saying this recently.. (she didnt stop me from feeling her though) :)

I'm amazed at how evenly distributed the population is from age 20 to 60. In what other sport would you see this kind of spread, with young pups, middle age folks, and old farts, all playing together in equal proportions?

RVN in the 60's and 70's for the win Alex. :):ph34r:

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

Well, you already have many more votes than posts. But you get a 1:1 from me. :)

Thank you Mike. That's very kind of you.

Thanks for being a good sport and humoring me! :)

G. Jones

My age is on the cusp of two groups so I chose the "younger" group. But after voting I realized I was the oldest in that room. ...I think I would rather be the youngest in a group. Can I change my vote!:)

Nope! Your response was anticipated in the poll layout. I think it was actually Wildcard451 who first mentioned it. There is madness to my method I tell you...MADNESS!!! Oh...sorry. Forgot to take the green pill this morning.:P

G. Jones

blank too early to think

If you can't remember how old you are, just vote "over 65." That's the default for Geriatrics/Alzheimer's PT's. :P

G. Jones

voted but i wish i was a little more towards the top of the poll ;)

Thanks Rick. Hell, I'd settle for more toward the middle. Being 20-30 just sucks...!!! >:( From what I can remember of it! :D:D

G. Jones

Well, I voted and I apologize for skewing your poll so badly.
Well, maybe not.
:D:D

All you guys that give me razz for my "petite, blond, blue-eyed coed" postings...this poll tells a story on why.

There's very few in my own age group. Somebody has to help out with the younger ladies and I feel it's my duty to fulfill that role.
So....:P

Andy, you are an inspiration. Don't know your exact age, but by the numbers I know I'm not at all far behind you. I think we may have met once at the Farm, around, ooooooo, last part of '07 or so. If it was you, you'd likely remember me as the guy with the beard down to my belt buckle. Oh, and if I'm falling anywhere on my belly, it's from drinking too much!:ph34r:

G. Jones

Thanks, Sweetheart. You motivate me to stay that way, all my female friends think you're hot! :)
And thanks for making me feel better after I was so broken-hearted with poor Emily's story on the Bachelorette last night. :ph34r::)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

52......my age has finally caught up to my I.Q.

I'm surprised at the percentage of "over-40"s. You'd think that would result in a higher level of maturity on this site. :)

Don

"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Well, I'm in one age group for the next few weeks, then I'm in the next one.;) Of course...I'm looking for the "I'm celebrating the 16th anniversary of my 30th birthday!":)

Miss you baby.;)

"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

Miss you too sweetie. Finally called the other night, but it wound up being later than I thought it'd be, and since you weren't feeling well I figured you were asleep. Don't get so down about your age; 32's not as bad as most make it out to be. ;):)
Hope you're feeling better.

G. Jones

She felt soft, smooth, supple, young, and energetic last night.;)
>:(

as she does every day. ;)

She's a beautiful woman, inside and out, and young at heart.
B|

Normiss: We've never met. We've never talked. We've never even exchanged pleasantries via e-mail or IM, but I've enjoyed your posts from the first time I recall reading one.

You appear to be well educated, well read, and well spoken. You have a propensity for subtle, yet occasionally ironic and biting humor and commentary.

You have a pretty woman, who (most of the time) :) appears to be reasonable and sensible....well grounded so to speak. Despite the fact that she's a moderator, I don't hold that against her. I really do like Andrea.

HOWEVER...She was locked out of the house. This effectively gave you the upper hand in all matters domestically related. She even locked HERSELF out of the house, and admitted it on a public forum.

As much as it pains me, and as much as I would desire a different outcome; due to your above referenced comments (Henceforth and forevermore known as "Kissing-up", or to be legal and specific; the act of servility in the absence of duress), I must demand the return of your Man Card™.

In accordance with our charter and rules of manly procedure, as soon as your Man Card™ is received and destroyed, you may log onto the general website (please note: Your password is no longer valid, so you may hereafter access only that portion of the website known as "Public.") and select the man-purse of your choice as a consolation gift.

It will be shipped free of charge per our policy for expelled members. Be sure to have your ball and chain significant other select the color and texture, as unless you have taken the next step in you egress from manhood, you will currently lack the skills to identify the proper qualities to match your wardrobe.

So says one; so say all, this 14th day of July, 2011.

PS- Your secret decoder ring with covert GHB compartment has been deactivated as of this notice.

G. Jones

32's not as bad as most make it out to be.

One of the many reasons that you are my best friend.:)Feeling better thanks.:)
Love you.:)
ya still younger than me, kwit ya bitchen:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I heard that everybody.... 'cept Maaaybe Twardo is younger than you. :P

G. Jones

I heard that everybody.... 'cept Maaaybe Twardo is younger than you. :P
nope loads older than me, but not Diva:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?