nad

Preperations for Camping

Well, it's been maybe since childhood that I last went camping. And well Summerfest is coming up and there is no way am I paying $100 a night for a hotel. So for the people who has had camping experience, what should I bring? Other than the obvious (tolietries, towels, sleeping bag)

Appreciate the help. :D

BTW...I'll be there the whole week going through the AFP course.

A tarp and some poles to put over / in front of the tent. Those things always leak and the wind will blow it down and soak everything. Mwahahahahaha!

If you put the "cover" out in front of the tent it will give you shelter to sit under front of the tent. :)

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

If is storms really hard take shelter in the showerhouse or ask to take shelter in a trailer with someone, don't be stupid you could get hurt if the winds get nasty.

Oh and face the opening of your tent downhill.

Inflatable raft.

Was once in a tent that was suddenly flooded and swept with the water.
:|:|:|
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Ear plugs if you are not a late night partier ;)

They can be epic

Advil and gatoraid if you are a late night partier :D

She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Ear plugs if you are not a late night partier ;)

Ear plugs anyway... especially if you will be within earshot of other tents... some of those girls are SCREAMERS! :P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Ear plugs anyway... especially if you will be within earshot of other tents... some of those girls are SCREAMERS!

Vids or it didn't happen.

Definitely ear-plugs though. They've saved my life numerous times. Though so has the fist-sized disco ball which hangs from the tent. Leopard print bedding and soft jazz optional.

Ear plugs anyway... especially if you will be within earshot of other tents... some of those girls are SCREAMERS!

Vids or it didn't happen.

Definitely ear-plugs though. They've saved my life numerous times. Though so has the fist-sized disco ball which hangs from the tent. Leopard print bedding and soft jazz optional.

Can't link the videos, skydivingmovies.com is down.

definitely an air mattress of some sort or your back will hate you. also bring your own snacks or it gets pricey munching during the day.
& this may seem obvious but condoms if you're single or if you sig fig is gonna be there. ;) A friend of mine forgot to bring some but did bring his wuffo gf to a boogie. silly boy I had to go around asking strangers for condoms for him.

definitely an air mattress of some sort or your back will hate you. also bring your own snacks or it gets pricey munching during the day.
& this may seem obvious but condoms if you're single or if you sig fig is gonna be there. ;) A friend of mine forgot to bring some but did bring his wuffo gf to a boogie. silly boy I had to go around asking strangers for condoms for him.

Then had to convince him to go use them!!:S

no he didn't need convincing. he asked me for some. & being the good friend I am I went on a search to find them B|

no he didn't need convincing. he asked me for some. & being the good friend I am I went on a search to find them B|

Umm, I recall him standing there after he recieved said condoms, and having to be told to go use them, then YOU getting thanked for finding the condoms... but the person that actually gave them to you, got no thanks.

You guys are hilarious!

So far I will bring:

- BEER, more BEER, more more BEER, condoms ,inflatable bed and sleeping bag, toiletries, my own tent (http://www.coleman.com/coleman/colemancom/detail.asp?product_id=2000001978&categoryid=11070&brand=), advil, cooler with grill stuff and munchies, small grill, ear plugs (if needed), and other misc items like extra cloths blah blah blah.

EDIT: Towels, and many underwears, Flashlight or lantern or Head Light, garbage bags, Fan.

also seems obvious but a towel. It sucks to forget that. and way more underwear than you think you need. you never know when you're gonna get into an impromtu glitter lube obstacle course.

Or pie at the bonfire, though, I don't think HE will have that issue.

also seems obvious but a towel. It sucks to forget that. and way more underwear than you think you need. you never know when you're gonna get into an impromtu glitter lube obstacle course.

If I run out, because of a possibility of an impromtu glitter lube obstacle course, I'll just go commando. One less thing I have to worry about. ;)

As I remember it you were running around asking not only for condoms but for ruffies as well that night. It was highly entertaining. :D:D:D

yes technically true. but they were for two separate people so I count that as a separate event. Wow I must be a really helpful friend:P

Somethign about hearing someone walk by on New Years Eve repeating "I need a condom and a ruffie! Who has a condom and a ruffie for me?" is so wrong and so right in sooooo many ways.

I had to clarify that they weren't for ME but for somebody else so nobody would ruffie me. Though apparently skydivers don't need that cuz nobody had any! or they just didn't want to share >:(

oh! to the OP everybody loves the person who brings jello shots. everybody LOVES jello shots! jello shots are good. but probably not for you. jello shots and AFP probably dont go very well together. so give them to other people.

A flashlight, dont know how well the camping area is lit but finding your tent at night in the dark while drunk is not easy!! I have small LED light that throws plenty of light but is real small and light so i can carry it in my pocket.
Wait , I pull what first?

A flashlight, dont know how well the camping area is lit but finding your tent at night in the dark while drunk is not easy!! I have small LED light that throws plenty of light but is real small and light so i can carry it in my pocket.

ooo yea! and a lantern-like light for your tent if you have one. they're freakishly useful.

also a garbage bag. also useful.