normiss

She doesn't look like a bank robber!

So how much do you think Hustler is going to offer her?
$100k?

You bet! Hustler seems to like their women 'a little on the trashy side'!

Chuck

College math teachers, too! :D

What she is not trashy enough?
And what is wrong with trashy girls! They are the best!

Nothin' wrong with a little 'walk on the wild side'!

Alan: Mom! What did you do to your lips?

Charlie: They took some from her ass and put it in her lips.

Alan: What did they do... use the whole ass?

Chuck

Interesting... the news report on the chase and capture of the siblings says the girl got out of the car after it crashed and started shooting at police. Fucking bat shit crazy! :S

Police shot her in the leg. Her bros were injured in the crash though one of them got out and fled on foot, but was captured soon after.

Can someone google bitches be crazy and post a photo....I CAN'T!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

"Lee-Grace Dougherty worked at Cheaters Gentlemen's Club in Cocoa Beach, Fla.

"She worked here a few times in the last six months, but she never returned," said Steve Procter, a bouncer and day manager at Cheaters. "She was sporadic at best. She danced to the usual hip-hop or rock. The girls don't get to choose the music unless she was a top draw. She wasn't."

:|

"Lee-Grace Dougherty worked at Cheaters Gentlemen's Club in Cocoa Beach, Fla.

"She worked here a few times in the last six months, but she never returned," said Steve Procter, a bouncer and day manager at Cheaters. "She was sporadic at best. She danced to the usual hip-hop or rock. The girls don't get to choose the music unless she was a top draw. She wasn't."

:|

Yeah you can say that. She's cute...like 6 beers cute.
But she's not gorgeous.

Oh well, will make for a dumb movie.
Glad no one got killed.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Police shot her in the leg

Not on purpose they didn't. If I'm gonna get shot at I'd like for it to be a cop doing the shooting. Unless they're a firearms enthusiast (and the majority are not) to begin with, their shooting, as a whole, sucks balls.

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

If I'm gonna get shot at I'd like for it to be a cop doing the shooting.

I disagree completely. No matter how bad you perceive them to be, they are trained to handle firearms and I am willing to bet that statistically speaking they are more accurate than 50% of the general population. I would much rather take my chances with someone who is not a cop. The number of poor shooters in the general population outnumbers the number of cops who are poor shooters by at least a factor of 100. I haven't seen a two year old yet who could consistently hit a target at 25 feet.
For the same reason I jump off a perfectly good diving board.

If I'm gonna get shot at I'd like for it to be a cop doing the shooting.

I disagree completely. No matter how bad you perceive them to be, they are trained to handle firearms and I am willing to bet that statistically speaking they are more accurate than 50% of the general population. I would much rather take my chances with someone who is not a cop. The number of poor shooters in the general population outnumbers the number of cops who are poor shooters by at least a factor of 100. I haven't seen a two year old yet who could consistently hit a target at 25 feet.

Good thing we're not talking about 2 year olds then; unless you were referring to the cops. After quite a number of years shooting IPSC and IDPA, not to mention 3 gun matches with police and civilians, I can tell you that you're misinformed. My first CCW class in Reno was taught by the Sr officer on the SWAT team. Between Dave, Mike, and several other SWAT members I shot with nearly every weekend, they'd be the first to tell you that they didn't want a patrol officer or detective anywhere near them when the bullets started to fly. The average officer shoots only enough for mandatory quals. So you see, it's not a matter of perception; it's a matter of knowledge.

BTW, you're not doing them any favors by saying that cops are more accurate than 50% of the general population. That's some pretty dismal odds given the ratio.

The number of poor shooters in the general population outnumbers the number of cops who are poor shooters by at least a factor of 100.

Odd, how you state that as fact. Is it 50% of the general population, or a factor of 100? That's quite a disparity in numbers, Maybe you should actually consider researching your argument a bit. Then add roughly 15 years of practical experence in the arena, and we'll talk.

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

Guys...FOCUS!
We have a some what cute girl here who likes to be wild so let's focus on that and not who shot who or what they do!
FOCUS!
B(.)(.)BIES and ASS

Play Misty for me:P

"So a casual acquaintance just dropped by to hack up your wardrobe and your cleaning lady?"
:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Good thing we're not talking about 2 year olds then; unless you were referring to the cops. After quite a number of years shooting IPSC and IDPA, not to mention 3 gun matches with police and civilians, I can tell you that you're misinformed.

I was only responding to your statement, "If I'm gonna get shot at I'd like for it to be a cop doing the shooting."

According to the bureau of labor statistics as of May 2010 there were 644,300 Police and Sheriff's Patrol Officers in the United states. The general population for that time frame excluding those officers is 308,090,238. That includes everyone from newborn to senile 100 year olds. Your statement indicated you would rather have one of the 644,300 cops shooting at you than one of the 308 million people who are not cops (assuming we are talking about the United States)

I don't need to research my argument and I am not misinformed. You need to clarify your statement. Your statement includes 2 year olds who are not cops, as well as blind people, people who are in a coma, and people who have never touched a weapon.

If you change your statement to say, "I'd like for it to be a cop doing the shooting rather than people who shoot IPSC and IDPA", I would agree with you, but that is not what you said.

Also, to clarify:

The number of poor shooters in the general population outnumbers the number of cops who are poor shooters by at least a factor of 100. Odd, how you state that as fact. Is it 50% of the general population, or a factor of 100?

Let us assume that 90% of the cops are poor shooters and for some strange reason only 20% of the general population are poor shooters. You must admit I am being very generous in that assessment.

That would mean there are 644,300 * .9 or 579,870 cops who can't shoot and 308,090,238 * .2 or 61,618,047 members of the general population who are lousy shots. That would mean the relationship is 61,618,047/644,300 or a factor of 106. My statement is correct.
For the same reason I jump off a perfectly good diving board.