dzdiva

Could someone send......

.....some sunshine please?!!:S It's been so long since I've seen the sun I had to search my pictures just to find one to remind me of what it looks like.:o:D

I'm not sure who pissed off Mother Nature the past few weeks, but if I find out I'm gonna kick their ass!;)

*Diva sings* Rain, rain go away!
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

.....some sunshine please?!!:S It's been so long since I've seen the sun I had to search my pictures just to find one to remind me of what it looks like.:o:D

I'm not sure who pissed off Mother Nature the past few weeks, but if I find out I'm gonna kick their ass!;)

Go to Texas. Or Socal if you like it in the 100's
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

We have some beautiful weather this week in Southern Alberta and the forecast for the coming week is also very good. Plenty of sun, not too hot, not too cold and no humidity. September is definitely our best weather month.

http://www.calgarysun.com/weather

But please keep in mind that in a few short months from now we will be suffering a bitter winter, an arctic winter rivaled by only a winter that Siberia has. :S

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Could you send some rain?

We're burning to the ground over here!

I know...wish I could send it to where it is truly needed.:S Seems she's a little mixed up as to who needs what, huh?

find yourself a virgin or two to sacrifice ;)

find yourself a virgin or two to sacrifice ;)

LMAO!:D I think these days that's easier said than done!;)

Every time I see this thread I think the rest of the title should have been: ...Lawyers, Guns and Money.B|

:DB|

About 2 hrs ago there was a strange light coming out of the sky. It only lasted a few minutes and I'm not sure, but I think it's that thing they call "the sun".:o

Every time I see this thread I think the rest of the title should have been: ...Lawyers, Guns and Money.B|

:DB|

About 2 hrs ago there was a strange light coming out of the sky. It only lasted a few minutes and I'm not sure, but I think it's that thing they call "the sun".:o

Why yes...yes it was the sun!
I know I saw it as well.
Hell this sucks! My DZ is under water...this is no longer fun! [:/]
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Why am I the only person that thought this was gonna be a pic of Skymama's 'nether region'?

You are a dirty, dirty man.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon