ryoder

Would Shah hit it?

Mate put that in the sick and twisted thread....god I was just about to go and make some grilled salmon and veggies but now....oh god! I'm going to be sick!
[:/]

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Mate put that in the sick and twisted thread....god I was just about to go and make some grilled salmon and veggies but now....oh god! I'm going to be sick!
[:/]

It's funny to visualize that reaction actually happening in real life.

Click on link and view a photo: ... uh oh... Runs to the toilet... HUUUURRRRRLLLLL... oh god... bad picture, Blaarrrghhh... Yack... Oh god... no salmon for me. I accidently saw a picture.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Haha that article is hilarious.

Shah would never "hit that"

This girl obviously has an awesome sense of humour and is probably alot of fun to hang out with.

Shah is going to die cold and alone...

While the rest of us will have some pie :)

Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

I'm hoping for karma to cause Shah to get hooked up with a chick just as shallow as he is.:ph34r:

I' have given it a bit of thougth....and I'm ok with it...as long as she is cute.

I'm a size 12
how the hell is that a size freaking 12!
WTF IS THAT! OMG AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
BARF BARF BARF BARF BARF!
EYES MUST BE BURNED!

OK....and now the real depressing part...
Average size of the average american chick is a size 14.
I think I will never ever eat again!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

8 and under....can find lots of them when i cross the river and hit up NYC...in NJ....aaahhh....hum....well...it's not that easy. Though there are a few!
But at the moment I have this size 8 rule.
And man...this girl scares me! Though....being a man...I would hit it...but i would not talk about it or say i ever did and just call her "My very good friend"

This girl obviously has an awesome sense of humour and is probably alot of fun to hang out with.

The awesome thing for both her and Shah is that I'm willing to bet they'd be mutually unattracted. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I would hit it...

The truth finally comes out.B|

every thing i want to google......i can't!
so just google fat chick on a moped
;)

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH SHIT!
I was going to be nice to large girls and engineers for 30 days! SHIT!

The awesome thing for both her and Shah is that I'm willing to bet they'd be mutually unattracted. :D

Hahahaha, yeah, as soon as she found out he was an engineer she would take her pie elsewhere :P
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

>If you want size 6 and under, come to CA. Lots of those out here

Some healthcare facilities and refugee camps would be pretty good options too . . .

Now don't be mean to skinny healthy active girls!

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay

You must live a very sad, chaotic life :|

We all have to have goals you know.

Hum...if she lost.....40lbs....maybe it could work. But she does have kind of a large build....but then again...she does have big tits....then again she does have that belly that hangs over the pie....but you know what they say about big girls and how they are in bed.....

Shah, what is your ideal, picture perfect woman?

Just curious.

GIRL!
That isn't easy to describe in words.....I mean no joke I've dated girls as big as the one pictured in the article when I was in engineering school (Jill H, a very nice girl who was a vegan) to girls who were size 00 (Melinda from Hungary).
As it stands now I'm not into "thick" girls though one of the girls I'm seeing could be classified as "thick".
The one before her was an inch taller than me and a little on the thicker side...I was actually turned on by her intellect.
Ah another was a doctor, she was a size 8 at Gap...i know we went shopping one day for clothes. But she was an athlete.
God.....if i had to say....
Hum...
How about....her?
http://s2.bikewalls.com/pictures/Ducati_Monster696-ok_2008_01_1024x768.jpg