shah269

Rant about the whipped.....

:o
You might be on to something;
Just the other day he mentioned he lives with two cats...:D:D:D
Don't you mess with my pussies they will cut you up!
Those two bitches are armed and pissed off!

And what....send them to the pound from which I rescued them? NO WAY MAN! Bad Karma!

And, there we have it, ladies and gentlemen. Shah, himself admits to being pussy-whipped. No wonder he's so riled up. :P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

For Anger Issues, Press 1
For Spelling Assistance, Press 2
For any other assistance, please speak with the below representative on Skype or dial 1-800 - ANGRY PERSIAN
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

[email]

:o
You might be on to something;
Just the other day he mentioned he lives with two cats...:D:D:D

Don't you mess with my pussies they will cut you up!
Those two bitches are armed and pissed off!

And what....send them to the pound from which I rescued them? NO WAY MAN! Bad Karma!

And, there we have it, ladies and gentlemen. Shah, himself admits to being pussy-whipped. No wonder he's so riled up. :P
Oh my pussies like me and I like them.
Now if you want them to go.....they may kill you.

The last girl who suggested that....wow....it was bad.
The two little shits almost killed her!
Oh well...shame because she was cute.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Any good recipes out here?

Do you like them raw? I do a great raw beet salad - I shred them in my food processor and toss them with some thinly-sliced red onion, chopped walnuts, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper, then top with some crumbled goat cheese. Yum!

That sounds yummy! :)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Do you like them raw? I do a great raw beet salad - I shred them in my food processor and toss them with some thinly-sliced red onion, chopped walnuts, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper, then top with some crumbled goat cheese. Yum!

I'm disappointed in this recipe. The subject line CLEARLY states whipped and NW posts a shredded recipe.

C'mon folks! Stick to the subject!

:P:P:P:P
'Shell

...led pipe and beat someone to death BING PUSSY WHIPED...

Speaking of spelling errors...:S

Look I can rant or I can spell....I can't do both.
Right now I be ranting...spelling I'll do later.

Shah, listening to you rant is like reading the comic strip "Pearls Before Swine" when Larry the Croc is ranting!

By the way, it's "lose" not "loose."

And, if you're going to say "Butt Fuck" in a post about closet homosexuals, you may as well spell that correctly, too!

BUT FUCK! Who am I kidding your dick is so fucking small...

It's all been said before, no sense repeating it here.

GOOD GOD MAN! GROW A SET OF NUTS! So I can FUCKING kick them!

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING FUCK! Grow a set and stand your FUCKING GROUND!

:D:D:D:D

Grow a vagina instead, it's tougher, it can take a good pounding :ph34r::D:D:D:P

"The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." - Michelangelo

All I see from you is self-loathing, hate, nastiness, and a strong bend against women. Hence me being convinced you're a gay misogynist.

Usually the guys that bitch most about others being pussy-whipped need to look in the mirror.

Simpler explanation: troll-lol-lol

sigh...what's the point right?
I mean we are who we are....those shits will be pussy whipped and I not.
I guess in their own little dickless spineless way they have found a peaceful place in their lives...squarely under the cankles of some engineering chick.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

I guess in their own little dickless spineless way they have found a peaceful place in their lives...squarely under the cankles of some engineering chick.

troll-lol-lol

troll-lol-lol

http://s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-img/stories/twilight/edward.png
Persian GOD!

I'm like Prometheus, with the exception of that liver eating thing, I bring light to what was once dark!

Case in point, engineering buddy brings new engineering girlfriend over to bar for drinks...

After she leaves he looks at me, knowing full well I am a PERSIAN GOD and asks my thoughts. After a car bomb and a blue moon chaser I pontificated...

"That girl, though nice, there is a problem, what will she wear to the beach, a bikini, a tankini, a one piece or a car cover? I'm not saying she was big but you make six figures and you really shouldn't be dating girls who's belly measures 6 feet in circumference."

Friend agreed and texted her that he had found god.....and obviously it was me. Thus he dumped her "stout" ass.

See....guts!

I'm disappointed in this recipe. The subject line CLEARLY states whipped and NW posts a shredded recipe.

C'mon folks! Stick to the subject!

:P:P:P:P

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/recipes/whipped-beets-with-goats-curd-and-toasted-walnuts-2243805.html

There you go.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

based on all your misogynistic posts, I've become convinced that you're a homosexual that needs a lot of attention.

Being gay?B|B|
Bashing women to hide it?>:([:/]

The crap that comes out of your mouth, one can only wonder what you feed your butt with?

DSE I'm not sure if you are right.

I used to believe Shah was trolling for shits and grins. But he does come across as having severe anger and self image issues. He is an engineer and he hates them. Maybe it is the same with women - persian ladyboy maybe?
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

There's this dude who posts here who was TOTALLY pussy whipped by his former wife then she dumped his whipped arse.
You might have read some of the useless tripe he posts here.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

There's this dude who posts here who was TOTALLY pussy whipped by his former wife then she dumped his whipped arse.

Oh yeah he was one very dumb fuck!

Dumb ass was stupid enough to pay for another persons education and to put their needs ahead of his own. I mean what a dumb fucking shit!
Learned his lesson, now he only dates girls who have an education or make enough to afford their own shit.

But even at my worst I was not whipped, yes I was dumb enough to invest time and funds into another person but in our day to day lives there was a good amount of respect. Though there could be more.

I'm talking about guys who just roll over every time a woman raises their voice.....WTF!

based on all your misogynistic posts, I've become convinced that you're a homosexual that needs a lot of attention.

Being gay?B|B|
Bashing women to hide it?>:([:/]

The crap that comes out of your mouth, one can only wonder what you feed your butt with?

I can confirm that it is in fact possible to be sexually attracted to women while also simultaneously hating them, although it's not an easy life!

Oh yeah he was one very dumb fuck!

Dumb ass was stupid enough to pay for another persons education and to put their needs ahead of his own. I mean what a dumb fucking shit!
Learned his lesson, now he only dates girls who have an education or make enough to afford their own shit.

But even at my worst I was not whipped, yes I was dumb enough to invest time and funds into another person but in our day to day lives there was a good amount of respect. Though there could be more.

I'm talking about guys who just roll over every time a woman raises their voice.....WTF!

At least you told her to go pound sand when she broached the subject about you paying her spousal support.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Oops, yes, forgot to mention the olive oil.

Hey, maybe Shah should check out Olive Oyl. She sure was a skinny one! And she liked bald guys. Though you could argue Popeye was kinda whipped.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

So...being pissed at a pussy whipped guy, standing up and treating everyone regardless of their gender makes me misogynistic?
Yeah I'll take that!
Fuck YEAH I'LL TAKE IT!

So...I'm guessing you have used one of the lines above?

Never, has the combinations of word spew you've written above exited my mouth.
All I see from you is self-loathing, hate, nastiness, and a strong bend against women. Hence me being convinced you're a gay misogynist.
Usually the guys that bitch most about others being pussy-whipped need to look in the mirror.

Look look...I'm Persian.
That means a lot of thing...we are a bit emotional to the point we make Italians look stable

No you're not. You just happen to come from shitty inferior culture that encourages grown men to act like spoiled little brats. It is a fucking disgrace that some people think that its acceptable for people from mediterranean countries to act like total douchebag pricks because they're 'emotional'. Fuck. That. Shit. You people need to be medicated. Heavily.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.