skymama

Dear Sunshine....

Dear Sunshine,

I just ordered a club sandwich from the hot chick in the deli. Unfortunately, I have found a hair in it. Do I bring the sandwich back and ask for a new one, or should I just suck it up and deal with the hair?

signed,
Simultaneously grossed out and turned on in New England

Dear Sunshine,

I have a big problem. It seems that when I get behind the wheel of my car I become invisible. Why just this morning I was driving along minding my own business on my way to work when some blind and mentally deficient asshole made a right turn right in front of me and I had to slam on my brakes and do some creative things with the steering wheel to keep from ramming the front of my car right up his f&*%ing ass! It's only due to my incredibly quick reflexes that I didn't end up with hot coffee all over my dashboard.

So next time this happens, should I go ahead and slam on the brakes to avoid putting dents in my car and being late to work? Or should I just suck it up and hit the dumb motherf&%^er? I could use a new car after all... and a couple of weeks off work because of the severe whiplash injury wouldn't be such a bad thing either.

Thanks so much for your help and advice on this. I didn't know where to turn, I was this close to losing my mind over the whole situation, and then I logged onto dz.com and saw this thread. As soon as I saw it, I knew you'd have the answer for me.

I just ordered a club sandwich from the hot chick in the deli. Unfortunately, I have found a hair in it. Do I bring the sandwich back and ask for a new one, or should I just suck it up and deal with the hair?

Remove the hair and eat the sandwich. You may actually see the hair this time, but i guarantee you've eaten alot of "things" on accident before. It goes along with ordering food. Gross but true.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

dear Sunshine,
I have a problem, I am far to good looking, charming, loving, passionate, kind, loyal, giving, romantic, fun, exciting, good in the sac, dreamy, wonderful, intelligent, funny, witty, and the answer to all women's dreams. but they all seem to think That I am too good to be true!!!!

what can I do?!?!?

<<<>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Dear Sunshine,

I can't fly head down very well. I guess I just have way too many belly jumps. I can sit and stand very very well but I blow at the head down thing Is it impossible to retrain my body, am I just screwed and have to accept my belly to earth existence? Do you have any advice for me...

The best thing to do in this situation is to hook up with some chica named Sunshine. She will inspire you to accomplish all you want to do in life. When you're upset, she'll hold you and nuzzle you to her bosom. When you have an ouchy, she'll kiss it and make it all better. When you're horny, she'll fuck the hell outta you til you're begging for mercy. She also has a special trick at training the body for headdown flying...but i'm not posting it on here.

......Dear Sunshine,,,,:)Like Sebazz1....I also have some inability with head down...(only in freefall of course :o ).I have been flat flying since before many of our fellow DZ dot commers were Born.!!!..hahaha But that is not my real problem[:/][:/]... My worse problem,, is not knowing where the line forms,,,,[:/] for
"Sunshine's Freefly Class".... By the time I find it,,,,,,,:o:(... I bet it will extend to the end of the runway!!!!!!! ;) What should i do??? jmy
ps
Thanks for the smile today,, and Skymama,,I hope you get a good commission,, when "Dear Sunshine" hits the papers and wire services..........B| and I hope it is enough so that You CAN do all those things.....:)

Dear Sunshine,

A fellow dz.commer and I had a falling out about a year and half ago. I feel really bad, and wish that we could extend the "olive branch." The other person is the type to hold a grudge until the day they die. How do I possibly make amends with this person???? woisme, g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Excuse me, but is your name Sunshine?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunshine is a busy lady, so I was just helping her get some background information to better answer your question.

Oh, in that case, the hair was dark, but she is a blonde (could be bleached). It does have a slight wave to it. I just took a whiff of it and it has an...um...interesting odor. Not like hairspray or shampoo.:P

Chris

Bytch,

It would be great if you could just hit the stupid mofo and get a new car out of the deal. Unfortunately, us good drivers have that stupid reaction to avoid an accident. The best thing to do is to become a stupid asshole driver and start pissing everyone else off by cutting them off, leaving your blinker on, driving slow in the left lane, etc.

dear Sunshine,
I have a problem, I am far to good looking, charming, loving, passionate, kind, loyal, giving, romantic, fun, exciting, good in the sac, dreamy, wonderful, intelligent, funny, witty, and the answer to all women's dreams. but they all seem to think That I am too good to be true!!!!

what can I do?!?!?

You must come visit me and convince me of your charm. If i find you to be worthy, i'll add you to the website www.greatboyfriends.com. You're sure to meet the love of your life there.

Dear Dr. Sunshine,

Since receiving your advice, I have joined with Nextel on a 5,000 min. plan with the,
"Group Paging" feature!!!!

Thanks again!! You are the best ! You have changed my whole outlook on life!!!

I love you Sunshine!!

--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!

You must come visit me and convince me of your charm. If i find you to be worthy, i'll add you to the website www.greatboyfriends.com. You're sure to meet the love of your life there.

you let me know and I'll stop and pick you up, fly off to Italy for diner, and we can discuss it over a nice bottle of wine, while we are sitting on the Piers in Brendici watching the sunset over Greece!

<<<>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Dear Sunshine,

I wake up in the middle of the night to give my wife Oral sex. I feel guilty sometimes because she has to get up early in the morning. And the oral sex usually leads to lots of sex :S

Should I feel guilty? Or is the multiple orgasms worth waking up for?? B|

Rhino

Sunshine, would you like a second opinion on Slim- cuz I'd be more than happy to join you two on the trip Italy & Greece. I hear that I'm a pretty good judge of character. hehehehe, g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Dear Sunshine,

There's a woman who posts here named Bytchsky (not her real name) who every now and then cyber spanks me. I really enjoy it. Is this weird? Should I seek help?

signed,
Red assed and loving it in New England