BirdBoi

Farting in plane....

mmm i think less because the air is thinner, and it has less air molecules to disperse in.

And speaking of molecules, did you realize that with every fart impregnated breath you take, you are sucking molecules of somebody else's feces into your body?

Hell, on hot days you're breathing in everyone's sweat molecules. Jumping over farmlands, gotta be wild and domestic animal molecules floating about and if you've ever jumped through the haze, industrial or otherwise, ya know - that vapor might have been liquid at some point and water? Fish fuck in water.

Okay i didnt want to post this story but i was forced to.

So we were all geared-up waiting for the plane at empuria. Young guys... always playing little tricks on each other. So I've got one brewed and ready for release, and thought my mate would appreciate the smell of it. So I sidled over quietly and squeaked it right next to him, but as it turned out, it wasn't my mate atall... and some poor Spanish guy just turns round and goes 'What happened man!!!!' I think I managed to point at someone else convincingly before absolutley pissing myself of laughing.

But Korshak - it just seems a little WRONG to see the sheer look of pleasure on your face when you see us puking in our helmets after you've dealt your rancid poot.
B|:D

Poot without the mess, dear. The look you're seeing? Fuck - you can close your eyes. Now, if I really had induced vomit via flatulance, I think I'd be laughing my head off at the time and probably apologetic on the ground.

Girls don't fart...they poot.

;)

Whatever -
I have never heard of rumbling so loud that the seat shakes, and the glasses on the table move, called "a Poot"
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Girls don't poot either....okay....maybe a tootle.

I'm personally against tootelling on the plane, but there has been an incident I'll admit to. I was near-tears trying not to let it rip...then I had to open the door for exit....I pulled up really hard and.......PFFFFFFTRRRRRRPPP!!

I was giving the count that day......we left on "ready.":D

I got away with the "sound" because of the noise (wind blast).

Close call though.

is

Someone seems to fart EVERYTIME I jump...WTF..I guess seeing that I am the woman on the load usually, men just feel the need to do whatever because they are around other men..Maybe if there were more women at my dz there would be less farting..:D:D

And no, I am not the one farting...

Sure...... Your not the one farting in the plane..B|
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Maybe if there were more women at my dz there would be less farting..

Nope. There'd just be more women claiming their own farts. Particularly when you have a load of girls and just one guy . . . the odds are not in favor of it actually being the guy who dealt it.

At least not at Skydive Atlanta. We have Katie. :D

Okay heres my story then,
20 minute flight too 12,000 ft in a 185 5 people me and 2 tandems and one lets rip at about 6000ft we are above a glacier in the middle of winter so bloody cold so we fly around the mountain with the door open.
The poor tandems must have thought we were going to jump then cause theyclung to the harnes so tight and the look on there faces was so funny when the door opened like they were going to fall out right hehehehe.
Hence no more farts the restof the way up.

ralph from madera dz has baddest smellen farts this side of mississippi.....at lodi in a dc3 , with door open, gassed entire load......dause was at door , ready to jump,,,,,,,ralph didnt take credit for this one....was afraid he would get kicked off dz....true story.....i ve almost thrown up.......others have refused to jump with him......go figure

okay, i did it once or twice when i was a student, and manned up and admitted that it was I who dealt it. Ever since then, WHENEVER some one busts ass in the plane, doesn't matter what DZ i'm at, I GET BLAMED FOR IT. Personally I think it's because I'm a Jew, but regardless! Just because I was honest and admitted to it that one time, I'm forever labeled the DZ cropduster, which is BULLSHIT! So now I just fart out of aggravation at everyone else for blaming me. True story, I had an AFF evaluator (who will remain nameless) COUGH-MIKE WATSON-COUGH, litterly bust ass in my face on jump run and then turn around, point at me and say "HE DID IT!!!"
Live young, die fast, leave a nice looking corpse

In summation... honesty is not always the best policy!
What you do is... rip one off and yell-out; 'DAMN (insert jumpers name who is on the load)!' You're in the clear. ;)

Chuck

Or, if there's tandem students on board... "I SMELL FEAR!"
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

In summation... honesty is not always the best policy!
What you do is... rip one off and yell-out; 'DAMN (insert jumpers name who is on the load)!' You're in the clear. ;)

Chuck

Or, if there's tandem students on board... "I SMELL FEAR!"

:D:D:D

Chuck

Basic physics. Boyles Law I think. The reduced atmospheric pressure outside the container (our bodies) allows the gas inside to expand. Some people are worse than others smell and volume wise. I don't see as there is any way around the fact that we are going to tend to be a very smelly bunch. Especially with the diets some of us partake in.

Bingo!!!!!

For some reason some of the old school skydiving traditions are no longer politicaly acceptable.
Where do you think the term old fart came from.

The best stinker i ever met was Pink Floyd the video dude at z hills.:)
The :D:D farting story I can remember is a dude in oregon from ralph's DZ. The fun jumpers used to have stinking contests.

One guy thought he had a good one waited for max pressure and let it go with gusto.:). ;)

New DZ name Butt Juice (BJ).;) BJ's mom started jumping had about 70 jumps when we were introduced.

We were hanging out and I asked BJ's mom if her son was named Butt juice did that make her Mrs Butt Juice;)

BJ's mom was real B|about it, She just laughed and giggled, and shook her head no.

Butt we both laughed about it.:ph34r:
One Jump Wonder

Now thats incredible !! I have never heard religion as the cause for blame for farting....what does being Jewish have anything to do with it ? :D How do they know you are Jewish ? Do you wear a GO FAST yamaka ? :ph34r:

smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083