riddler

Too Beckham?

I just want to express my disgust at the David Beckham underwear model Super Bowl commercial. That is definitely not a healthy look for an adult male. Why, a few hundred years ago, that man would never have survived a winter with such little body fat. Dude probably gets cold on the Riviera. Not to mention that there is no way that I can compete with a body like that, and it pisses me off! Why, you can see every ab muscle on the man, and that can't be good!

How are young men supposed to maintain a healthy sense of self-respect, when elsewhere in the world, guys like that get paid millions of Pounds to kick a ball around and have women everywhere drooling over him? Exactly what is productive about the game of football (soccer for the American hicks), anyway?

I also want to point out the obvious health risk of so many tattoos. It is well known that tattoo parlors spread blood-born disease, and the long-term health effects of ink in the bloodstream are not fully known. Not to mention that you look like you just got out of prison.

I, for one, am boycotting David Beckham tighty-whiteys, and not just because there is no way I could pull off that look. Mostly, it's because I can't afford them.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Fo shiz!
;)
The ladies in my office have the video on their phones and talk about it all day long! No joke!

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I, for one, am boycotting David Beckham tighty-whiteys, and not just because there is no way I could pull off that look. Mostly, it's because I can't afford them.

Me too. I'm sticking with the Spiderman briefs. B|

Somebody should feed David a sammich. Too many little boys are going to grow up with body image issues because of this constant stream of advertising images blah blah blah blah . . . . .:D

That is definitely not a healthy look for an adult male.
~You would know this HOW? :$

Why, a few hundred years ago, that man would never have survived a winter with such little body fat.
~ Yeah, that's what happen when ya eat TOO MUCH 'spice'! :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Maybe he's a size 8.

Wendy P.

*soda all over desk*
8 what! MM?M?Inch?Slugs?Newtons?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The ladies in my office have the video on their phones and talk about it all day long! No joke

I hope you start the "Too Skinny" thread at work, too :D

Hypocrisy. He ain't just a Greek philosopher.

Nah it's mostly about how much they hate Ms. Beckham.....and how they would handcuff him to odd things in the house or make him do house work with his shirt off.....what a bunch of shallow perverts!
Don't they there is so much more to him than his body!

U mad because you're
1)poor
2)fat

Both things that you could change but instead complain to the bonfire. sad life brah

I for one love the underwear. This might be because I'm a well educated man with a top tier income and have the body percent fat of a greek god. Having said that I still will not buy them however, because I have found out that hot bishes prefer when I have as little clothing to take off as possible. This especially helps when in a time crunch situation like when husbands or boyfriends are on their way home. But w/e to each their own.

U mad because you're
1)poor
2)fat

Both things that you could change but instead complain to the bonfire. sad life brah

I for one love the underwear. This might be because I'm a well educated man with a top tier income and have the body percent fat of a greek god. Having said that I still will not buy them however, because I have found out that hot bishes prefer when I have as little clothing to take off as possible. This especially helps when in a time crunch situation like when husbands or boyfriends are on their way home. But w/e to each their own.

You're so hot, you almost make me wish I was gay.
Remster

I hope the AD you're talking about isn't this. Because if it is then you're either the lamest fucking troll in the history of the Internet or you weight 500 lbs...

... or he's parodying another thread.

Just a thought;)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

U mad because you're
1)poor
2)fat

You're so hot, you almost make me wish I was gay.

:D:D +1, He must be a god.:)