Don't like spiders?

Then don't watch this video. I got to :30 and had to stop the thing. Might hammer a few beers and tray again later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRV4d9LCawU&feature=player_embedded#!

More like to :30. Fooked up on the time stamp thingy.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

GAWD what a bunch of wussies.B|B|

I like spiders:)

I never said I disliked spiders (love orb spiders BTW, and I have two big egg sacks that I saved from last fall just waiting to hatch on the back porch), Just said I wasn't even going to look at something that promises to be a horror flick intended to give nightmares at this moment :P

Did you watch it? :ph34r:
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

FUCK THIS.

Pussy! Maybe we can get DFWAJG to slip something in your drink, knock you out. Next you wake up all tied the fuck up with a gag in your mouth and your eyelids taped open, and the TV's set to start with the movie Arachnophobia...

>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I never said I disliked spiders (love orb spiders BTW, and I have two big egg sacks that I saved from last fall just waiting to hatch on the back porch), Just said I wasn't even going to look at something that promises to be a horror flick intended to give nightmares at this moment :P

Did you watch it? :ph34r:

Of course... the guy in the video is a big wussui too:D:D

OK. It wasn't that bad. More funny than anything. The little girl talking to her dad was cool. I was thinking the spider would end up on his face or something.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

FUCK THIS.

Pussy! Maybe we can get DFWAJG to slip something in your drink, knock you out. Next you wake up all tied the fuck up with a gag in your mouth and your eyelids taped open, and the TV's set to start with the movie Arachnophobia...

Please delete this. You'll give her another idea.:|

My wife is hotter than your wife.

:D:D:D:DIt a fucking HUNTSMAN they wont hurt you:D:D:D:D
We have them all over here, they help keep the flies and mossies under control:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Just watched it. It was nothin'. :S The guy needs to up his magnesium intake, though. A excessive startle response is said to be a sign of magnesium deficiency. :D

OR
that he's a Pussy-Wussy-Girlie-Man:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Just watched it. It was nothin'. :S The guy needs to up his magnesium intake, though. A excessive startle response is said to be a sign of magnesium deficiency. :D

OR
that he's a Pussy-Wussy-Girlie-Man:D:D:D

Well, the two scenarios aren't mutually exclusive! :P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Then don't watch this video. I got to :30 and had to stop the thing. Might hammer a few beers and tray again later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRV4d9LCawU&feature=player_embedded#!

More like to :30. Fooked up on the time stamp thingy.

The accidental foot in the bowl as he tried to regain his balance was a nice touch.:D

I wonder if we're hard wired to be a bit nervous about spiders, even when we know we're dealing with harmless ones? I don't have a problem scooping one up to take it outside (well, not the poisonous ones). Once I took one outside by holding the end of his "thread". Like the guy in the video, I was admiring the creature- -then it zipped up the thread and scurried up my arm. I freaked out!
(Okay, I didn't scream of fall over, but my specimen was a lot smaller)
My blog with the skydiving duck cartoons.

FUCK THIS.

Please delete this. You'll give her another idea.:|

Honey, I already know what a pussy you are with bugs and non-bug bugs. I don't need any ideas.

You'll give her another idea.

What was the first idea? :D

And Jerry: doesn't it worry you a little that Billy wants to see you tied up with a ball gag????? :|

You know Billy once called me a "sick fuck?" I really had to re-evaluate myself when fuckin' billy thinks that of me. :|

My wife is hotter than your wife.

You'll give her another idea.

What was the first idea? :D

And Jerry: doesn't it worry you a little that Billy wants to see you tied up with a ball gag????? :|

You know Billy once called me a "sick fuck?" I really had to re-evaluate myself when fuckin' billy thinks that of me. :|

That awkward moment when...
Remster