Girlfalldown

Doggie Style

You can flip other ways besides backwards ;) I thought you had an imagination! :P

What is this thread about again?

I thought you could stay on topic.:o:D:D:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

goggle #'s are soo 80's

Dude...goggles are retro. Doggie is out though. Now it's "from behind"

I'm checking my palmasutra now. Seems there's the Accordian, Antelope, Bee, Cow, Crab, Elephant, Monkey, Scorpion, Seesaw, Semblance and finally good old Sodomy. Wow.

Scroll down in your palmasutra there's three more you missed in the 'from behind' section.... I think the pic for the "wheelbarrow" is wrong. When the woman is facing down, it's called the "Gardener". When the woman is facing up it's called the "wheelbarrow". Still a neat program, though.

doggie is out, though.. I prefer to take her from behind.

later,
Gardner

I really don't care what you call it. I prefer for a guy to just toss me around and bend me like gumby into a fun position. Gosh, I love being little! :)

I don't have a comment. Just wanted to see this re-posted.

:ph34r:
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I really don't care what you call it. I prefer for a guy to just toss me around and bend me like gumby into a fun position. Gosh, I love being little! :)

I don't have a comment. Just wanted to see this re-posted.

:ph34r:

She seems like a wise lady :P:)

RIP

Fiddling with my thingy. Thiddling with my fingy. Skydiving. Freeflying. Flying my canopy. Trying not to die. BASE jumping. Playing poker online. Getting poked offline. My sweetie all the time. Twilight Zone at 1AM. Being on the receiving end of drunk dials. Experimenting with new things. Sharing my deep knowledge of things that no one cares about. Continuing on my path to enlightenment if that is what I'm meant to do. Saving the animals. Stopping mans evolution from destroying the world. Keeping the world entertained by laughter. Not peeing when I laugh. Some additional free time. World domination in order to control the breeding process. Figuring out how to nuture the human race so that we'll all eventually stop demanding so much attention and learn how to entertain ourselves without self destruction and the subconcious need to create drama in order to get attention. And last but not least, find out what it is I'm meant to do here.

Rat for Life - Fly till I die
When them stupid ass bitches ask why

Hadn't seen this post before, went to the first post and saw who posted it, really spun me out for a sec there. Good thread but love Shannon's Hi/Low thread.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca