Nataly

How do you discourage a one-way love-interest?

Nataly, I experienced this from your partner's perspective - my ex's ex would not leave her alone - and it continued for months - until I got involved. Maybe get your partner to tell him, in no uncertain terms, that continued interest will result in a blanket party by your partner and a few friends. Of course, if your partner is non violent, there are enough single guys here who would visit him for a date with your twin sister! lol

Well, it just felt good to hear your voice again.[:/]

Reckon if you ever met me in person, the fantasy would not correspond to reality... Which is why we should NEVER meet!!! :D:D:P

I'm Merkun;
We *all* go cuckoo over a French accent.:P

I am sorry to inform you that I don't have a French accent. Not even when I speak French!! :D (Remi can confirm!)

It's true, Ryoder.

On top of that, all those pics must have been photoshopped, cos she's short, fat, and it's a good thing we dont have smell-o-puters, cos woaw... She may not be really french, but she sure took up the local customs.

(Nat: THAT'S how you deal with one way love interests! ;))
Remster

Go to a place where you know this guy will be with your Boyfriend. GIRLFRIEND!

Then make out on a spot where the dude will spot you.

After that get a room, fire up the gopro and post the video on dz.com;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I voted the for the "direct but polite" option.

That's the way I go. "I'm happily married" has worked really well for a long time. B|

Sometimes they can get stalker-ish and that's when you have to ramp it up a notch. [:/]

I agree. I like to treat people the way I like to be treated. Unfortunately, if Plan A doesn't work, Plan B has to be deployed.

[:/]
Always be kinder than you feel.

Plan B has to be deployed.

Well, I'm sure if the 'morning after pill' is needed, you're probably sending him the wrong messages.

:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

The best thing is to completely ignore the person and remove all contact

+1

It is like getting a phone call indicating you just won a free vacation to the bahamas. Just say two words: "Not interested" and hang up.

She tried that. the person called her with a new number.
How creepy....
My photos

My Videos

If you are quite certain that you've been perfectly clear and this isn't a person you need to keep in your life (like for a work connection) then I would say you need to ignore him. Store his number in your phone so that you'll know not to answer, don't reply to e-mails, etc. If you answer, he feels encouraged that he'll still have that chance. Hopefully, he'll give up after awhile! And really, it's the best thing for him too; he needs to get you out of his head and move on to someone who will be that match for him.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon