LuckyMcSwervy

Adult Friend Finder.com Creeper Accounts

I've deleted the creeper account and won't be playing around like that any longer.

I call bullshit...:ph34r:

I swear on my brother's grave I deleted it.

How's your brother doing, by the way?:D
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I went ahead and created my creeper account this weekend but then forgot to check if I got emails. I don't like that you can't see anything without buying a membership. I will admit, I was tempted to click around a bit. I was also surprised so many people "verify" their account by posting a pic of them holding something that has their user name on it. Guess people really don't care about privacy anymore even when it comes to things like Adult friend finder. ;)

Yer da one dat was gonna bish slap me for axin if yer swingle.

Call me one of these nights. We haven't talked in FOREVER!! :P

Did she just give Cocheese an invitation to make a booty call?:o
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

See, guys, when she thought I was sweet, she was all like Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:|.

But call her a bish at the right time and she thinks you're all bad and she's all like "Call me one of these nights. We haven't talked in FOREVER!! :P"

Bishes.:S:P;)

See, guys, when she thought I was sweet, she was all like Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:|.

But call her a bish at the right time and she thinks you're all bad and she's all like "Call me one of these nights. We haven't talked in FOREVER!! :P"

Bishes.:S:P;)

So she like bad boys;
Kwitcherbellyachin' and sieze the opportunity!>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I went ahead and created my creeper account this weekend but then forgot to check if I got emails. I don't like that you can't see anything without buying a membership. I will admit, I was tempted to click around a bit. I was also surprised so many people "verify" their account by posting a pic of them holding something that has their user name on it. Guess people really don't care about privacy anymore even when it comes to things like Adult friend finder. ;)

I didn't pay for anything. What happens is these freaks will email your account freaky pics as attachments. Tongues, penises, couples will send "in action" tits, pooty and penis shots. The funniest one I received was a penis that looked like it was laying across a desk but it had a 12" ruler laid next to it. I was like "photoshop"!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D
Always be kinder than you feel.