Shredex

GoPro Hero 3

Just a couple months after I buy my Hero 2...GoPro announces tonight:

"GoPro CEO Nick Woodman announces the GoPro HERO3: the smallest, lightest, most powerful way to document your life.

The Wi-Fi enabled HERO3: Black Edition is the most advanced GoPro, ever. No expense was spared during its development, resulting in a GoPro that is 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 2x more powerful than previous models.

HERO3 video premier & HERO3 pre-order going live on GoPro.com at 12:01 AM PST TONIGHT

Come get radical with us tonight at http://gopro.com/

"GoPro CEO Nick Woodman announces the GoPro HERO3: the smallest, lightest, most powerful way to document your life.

I don't want to have my every move and entire life documented. I am old-fashioned, and value my privacy [:/]

That's my Bonfire answer.

If you post this in other forums the answers will probably vary. :P

"You have to have 200 jumps" --Gen. Sky.

"How dare you film this. It's going to ruin my political career" -- S.C.

I'm sure that you can create your own possible answer for practically all the sub forums here! :ph34r:
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I'm considering adding a camera to my motorcycle helmet. It seems many designs are not really suitable. Same with skydiving. The cameras could be more streamlined and mount friendly IMHO. This one, like others, seems to be designed for earth-bound walking folks. Who wants to record that? Or worse, view it?
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I'm considering adding a camera to my motorcycle helmet. It seems many designs are not really suitable. Same with skydiving. The cameras could be more streamlined and mount friendly IMHO. This one, like others, seems to be designed for earth-bound walking folks. Who wants to record that? Or worse, view it?

Look at the Sony Action Cam. I'm seriously considering one. Just need to decide, whether spending money on jumps is more important:D
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

IIRC... the Sony is the only one that you can use for filming competition like the nationals?

I'm not familiar with rules, but I think you are talking about a 'real' camera.

The Action Cam came out about a month ago and is a Sony 'gopro' style camera. But the shape looks like it is more suitable for jumping, as it should attach low profile to the side of a helmet.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

I don't know why the GoPro gets all the fuss;
The Contour has a much better shape for helmet mounting: http://contour.com
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.