piisfish

I just googled my name and this is what I found

lol

Go to www.howmanyofme.com and put your name in. It is linked to the last census (US). Tells you the ranking of first and last name and how many have your same name.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I'm the same way. Too many David Johnsons. Even if you know lots about me, I'm hard to find. There are four of us in my hometown who are attorneys. It gets confusing.

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I share my name with a reasonably famous sportsman, and there's actually some comfort in the fact that he'll always push me well down the Google rankings.

On the other hand, if you type in my full name together with 'skydiving'... there I am, top of the list. ;)

Then, there's the time someone googled Shah's handle....

Where is he, anyhow?

I'm sure it was just. He was sometimes amusing, but sometimes seemed to want to be banned.

lol

Go to www.howmanyofme.com and put your name in. It is linked to the last census (US). Tells you the ranking of first and last name and how many have your same name.

I'm unique.

No, really, according to this site, I'm the only one. In fact, it says there are "one or fewer." Fewer? :D Not a bad thing so long as I keep my nose (and my internet reputation) clean. I've only had one job interview where the interviewer copped to googling me ... and asked me a bunch of questions about my involvement in skydiving. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

There are a few of me's running around, and I have a fairly unique name.

Funny story ~ a demo organizer lost my number so he 411'd Houston and called.

'I' wasn't home so he proceeded to reel off the change of schedule and number of jumps needed for an upcoming event to my 'wife'.

Wrong 'ME'...some downtown school teacher and I share the handle, his poor wife is going ~

"HE'S DOING W H A T FOR YOU ? !" :o:S
"That SOB... I KNEW something was going on!" >:(B|

I bet the conversation at dinner was rather interesting that evening! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I'm sure it was just. He was sometimes amusing, but sometimes seemed to want to be banned.

Well, Walt Appel actually begged to be banned by posting obnoxious threads of which the final straw was "Putting The Fun Back Into Suicide". When several posters complained (friends and family who died by suicide), Walt got the permanent axe. He was addicted to dropzone.com and couldn't stay away long enough. :D

Shah was just annoying as all fuck.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban