davjohns

Erotica

Anyone ever write any? Care to post it? Just a stray thought that decided to escape through my fingertips, into the keyboard, across the network, and onto your screen.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

My recent post in the coffee thread just got my thoughts rolling. I sometimes write things because they just develop in my mind and will not leave me alone until I do something with them.

Piis - The fact that you are visualizing ME in a discussion of erotica is a bit unnerving. Surely there are better candidates on the forum?

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

At least try writing something. If it's crap, delete it. If it's good, post it.

Here's a writing exercise I learned this summer:
Think of your most erotic experience. Write a paragraph using each sense (touch, taste, scent, sound, and sight). Take the best sentence from each of those paragraphs and use them to describe your scene.

Who knows? It could be the new glory/name that rack thread (or inspire posts to those threads), but someone has to go first and it was your idea...

Oh, I've written stuff. What I'm considering is whether I am willing to post it.

Hi Dave,

A couple lifetimes ago, I was a young GI stationed in France and working in a hospital. One weekend a couple of GI's on the base went up to Germany for some 'fun & games.'

They picked up a couple of working girls and proceeded to spend some money on them. Afterwards, these two clowns got into a very serious fist-fight with the girl's pimps; actually, got the H*** beat out of themselves.

When they got back to our base they came in for some medical attention and were req'd to write up what happened. This one guy wrote a couple pages on the exceptionally intimate details of his sexual escapades and about 10 words on the fight.

Everyone in the hospital read that report. :P

JerryBaumchen

Classic. Clearly, man has progressed to the point that we have somehow reversed all of Darwin's theories.

Hi Dave,

A couple lifetimes ago, I was a young GI stationed in France and working in a hospital. One weekend a couple of GI's on the base went up to Germany for some 'fun & games.'

They picked up a couple of working girls and proceeded to spend some money on them. Afterwards, these two clowns got into a very serious fist-fight with the girl's pimps; actually, got the H*** beat out of themselves.

When they got back to our base they came in for some medical attention and were req'd to write up what happened. This one guy wrote a couple pages on the exceptionally intimate details of his sexual escapades and about 10 words on the fight.

Everyone in the hospital read that report. :P

JerryBaumchen

Did it start out... 'Dear Penthouse' ? :D

Oh, I've written stuff. What I'm considering is whether I am willing to post it.

Same here. Would rather publish under an even more anonymous name than this one or my FB profile...

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe