FB1609

Airline charging passengers by weight

Pretty fair to me, doubt it would go over well in N America though....
http://m.ibnlive.com/news/samoa-airline-introduces-paybyweight-pricing/382863-2.html

Duuuuude... that is in S A M O A..... just sayin... I am really skinny in that part of the world.

http://m.ibnlive.com/news/samoa-airline-introduces-paybyweight-pricing/382863-2.html

Duuuuude... that is in S A M O A..... just sayin... I am really skinny in that part of the world.

:D:D:D

No SHIT!

I had to sit between two full size Samoan gents on a 727 for 5 hours once! I felt like the not-so creamy filling in a cheap Chinese oreo cookie...an eternity in the 'you look like an ass-crack zit' seat!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

No SHIT!

I had to sit between two full size Samoan gents on a 727 for 5 hours once! I felt like the not-so creamy filling in a cheap Chinese oreo cookie...an eternity in the 'you look like an ass-crack zit' seat!

POI.. is not something that should be consumed.. EVER!!!

No SHIT!

There have been quite a few Samoans in the pro wrestling business, and a lot of them are related to each other, like cousins... Umaga, Rikishi, The Rock Dwayne Johnson, etc. But actually, the Rock is only half Samoan and he's built like an NFL LB. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

About damn time. Should be total weight determines ticket price.

I would agree with one addition: you, your carry-ons, and your checked baggage go on the scale. THEN, they just consider your body weight and if you weigh more than a certain amount (275? 300?) you automatically get a second seat assigned to you so that you aren't spilling over the armrest into the seats of the poor souls next to you.

AND: boarding order will be set based on the total weight of carry-on baggage you have. If you're going to be hauling an obviously-oversized roller bag, jacket, backpack, purse, and fast food onto the plane with you, then get thee behind me. Let me and my one legal-sized carry-on get settled, and then you can fight it out with all the other arses who were too lazy to check a bag.

Elvisio "wide of shoulder, narrow of ass" Rodriguez

I would agree with one addition: you, your carry-ons, and your checked baggage go on the scale. THEN, they just consider your body weight and if you weigh more than a certain amount (275? 300?) you automatically get a second seat assigned to you so that you aren't spilling over the armrest into the seats of the poor souls next to you.

AND: boarding order will be set based on the total weight of carry-on baggage you have. If you're going to be hauling an obviously-oversized roller bag, jacket, backpack, purse, and fast food onto the plane with you, then get thee behind me. Let me and my one legal-sized carry-on get settled, and then you can fight it out with all the other arses who were too lazy to check a bag.

HMMM, I like this idea, if you (and the stuff you brought) weigh more than X lb., you get that extra seat, and they charge accordingly.

Then the boarding order won't be such a big deal. :)
The problem is trying to get two seats next to each other :P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Go away, airline troll :P;)

I've heard he sleeps with the pilot.:o
I've rarely seen a pilot that was my type.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I sat next to one who was dead-heading to Tucson for a flight the next day when I was flying back from LAX. She was hawt. :ph34r:
Remster

I sat next to one who was dead-heading to Tucson for a flight the next day when I was flying back from LAX. She was hawt. :ph34r:

The cockpit is now a box office! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

You get my vote.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

You get my vote.

two votes

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants