airdweller

SLAYER

Just went to see them two days ago, man the show rocked. Have I ever mentioned how much I dig SLAYER.

Interesting thing though, my four year old likes to listen to them as well, I think its the drums. My wife on the other hand doesn't seem to keen on the fact that my son likes Slayer.

It is cute though to see him bang his fists to the music. I get a kick watching him try to make my wife pretend to like Slayer.
------------------------------------------------------
"From the mightiest pharaoh to the lowliest peasant,
who doesn't enjoy a good sit?" C. Montgomery Burns

About 10 years ago I went to see a Slayer "tribute" band called Angel of Death in Daytona at this tiny bar. Not many people showed up which was good because the bar was tiny. Then the band comes on and starts with Raining Blood and were thinking damn they even look like Slayer, and they sound just like them. It turned out to be Slayer, they had 3 nights off from a tour so they played the bar just for fun, and they played almost every one of their songs, they even did requests. They would play a few songs come hang out with everyone and drink some beers and then go play some more songs. Ive seen them 6 times and that was definitely the best show ever. Close to showing up at my favorite music bar in South Beach to see Zack Wylde on stage with Flotsam and Jetsam bass player Troy Gregory (also played with Prong) playing Sabbath and Ozzy songs with Zack singing.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Dude i saw them on saturday They were awesome.

Now you see why I was always checking the time, especially after the slide show, you fuckin' BITCH!

"What time is it?"

"IT'S FIVE OF!"

B|

We got to that thing with minutes to spare. Literally fucking minutes. Lucky you drive like a angry speeding ass.

I think I've seen them 3 times in the last couple of years. Never a dull moment. Ever.

Cannibal Corpse and Napalm Death tonight in Worcester! GGGGRRROOOWWWLLLLL!!!

FUCK! I didn't know they were on tour. Fuck, I need to start paying attention to this shit. Saw them two years ago ... kickass show! I need to see a real metal show again ...

http://www.americanrecordings.com/slayer/tour.las

Can always buy the DVDs they have out. Just turn your volume all the way up.

Hey man we were able to do every thing we wanted.
The party, Slide show, Slayer, and got back in time to see the end of year video.:)

When the fuck are you going to come over and jam you bitch
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

FUCK! I didn't know they were on tour. Fuck, I need to start paying attention to this shit. Saw them two years ago ... kickass show! I need to see a real metal show again ...

http://www.americanrecordings.com/slayer/tour.las

Can always buy the DVDs they have out. Just turn your volume all the way up.

I used to watch metalupdate.com ... but hacen't at all lately... DVDs don't do justice, I need the pit ...
This ad space for sale.

someone mention Slayer? Ive seen them several times... best show was with Motorhead on Seasons in the Abyss.. i think Kreator opened actually B|

wtf? is this metal month and i missed the note?