airtwardo

Yeah it's a 1st...No I'm not buying beer~

airtwardo

***Mine should be here any day.
:o:D

See I knew it...this will catch on with all us cool kids and then before ya know it - everybody will have one! :D

When I bought my first one my DZO was kind of puzzled that I would want one, being a pretty experienced jumper and all. I told her I'd feel really dumb bouncing with $1200 left in my checking account. :P

Opie

You definitely owe beer old man! Did you order the one that has the option of turning into the wind and flaring for you too, it's the shiznitz :)

The only one of those that I've seen that did that, costs WAY too much and is NOT going to fit in a piggy back.:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

AggieDave

No no no.

You push down on the wheel thing so it pops up, turn it to the left until the light comes on, turn it to the right until the light comes on and then push the button back down. Now you're good to go (until the next jump)

I'm impressed a lad of your youth even knows that. Unless you looked it up. ;)
Do you own a Victrola? I'm installing mine in my car.

Andy9o8

No no no.

You push down on the wheel thing so it pops up, turn it to the left until the light comes on, turn it to the right until the light comes on and then push the button back down. Now you're good to go (until the next jump)

What's a car? :o

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

airtwardo

No no no.

One o' these.

Andy9o8

No no no.

One o' these.

Wow...I remember when my cousin Ogg invented the wheel...never though it would take him anywhere! B|

Andy9o8

You won't regret the tech upgrade ...especially if you're replacing a player piano. It'll take up a lot less space under the dash. The downside is having to replace all the media.

skymama

You BOTH ?? never had an AAD???
or You did,,, and it timed out???...

Mark didn't have one, he got it to make me happy. It's going to make it so we have a tight month financially and I'm counting it as MY birthday present, but I'm good with that!

The only bad part is that mine expires in August, so we have to buy two this year. Ouch! B|

Mine timed out in 2010 around the time I started my 2.5 year break from skydiving. I had gotten it in 1998. So, my first jumps without an AAD since '98 were at Fitzgerald. I need a new one soon... Just don't have that kind of cash around. So I'm not jumping all that much. Haven't been out since Fitz either. [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

Mark didn't have one, he got it to make me happy. It's going to make it so we have a tight month financially and I'm counting it as MY birthday present, but I'm good with that!

The only bad part is that mine expires in August, so we have to buy two this year. Ouch! B|

Mine timed out in 2010 around the time I started my 2.5 year break from skydiving. I had gotten it in 1998. So, my first jumps without an AAD since '98 were at Fitzgerald. I need a new one soon... Just don't have that kind of cash around. So I'm not jumping all that much. Haven't been out since Fitz either. [:/]

Ya want some CHEESE with that?! :P

airtwardo

Funny, I haven't exactly been missing the skies. I'm busy enough otherwise. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

Funny, I haven't exactly been missing the skies. I'm busy enough otherwise. :P

I send ya your well earned 'Tourist' patch directly...'course nobody will see it on a jumpsuit hanging in the closet! :ph34r::P

Andy9o8

No no no.

The first rig I jumped and the rig I put my first 100-ish jumps on had one, was a Dolphin and had a Laser-9 288 main. The highest of high performance!;)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

airtwardo

Did you guys know...:o

Actually I ordered it last night to make life easier on Capt. Mom...see I've been Skydiving coming up on 39 years, she was wondering if I'd ever thought about how long I would continue in the sport ~ the manual on this things says 20 more years! B|;)

Havin' it & not use it is like throwing money away honey! :)

Not sure which brand you bought but, make sure you're up-to-date with the service bulletins.
My photos

My Videos

jtval

Did you guys know...:o

Actually I ordered it last night to make life easier on Capt. Mom...see I've been Skydiving coming up on 39 years, she was wondering if I'd ever thought about how long I would continue in the sport ~ the manual on this things says 20 more years! B|;)

Havin' it & not use it is like throwing money away honey! :)

Not sure which brand you bought but, make sure you're up-to-date with the service bulletins.

WILCO