skydivebeauty

Dating at the dz?

Amazon

***I work as the manifest chick at my dz, and there is this guy (he is the son of the owner) who I really like. Apart from being good looking he is really sweet and friendly towards me. :)Should I let this go any further? Is having a relationship at the dz a good idea? anyone else been in this position?
I really really like him. . .
PS: he is my age

Thanks
x

BAD IDEA..
When you break up with your latest "soul mate" who gets possesion of THE DZ in the "divorce".
The amount of "As The Prop Turns" that is generated by dating at a DZ is voluminous here on Dizzie Dot Co

Best not to do it... sleeping in the kitty litter comes to mind.

Darn near everyone has told her It's a bad idea, but I'd bet dollars to donuts she doesn't listen to a word and dates the kid anyway. [:/]
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

******I work as the manifest chick at my dz, and there is this guy (he is the son of the owner) who I really like. Apart from being good looking he is really sweet and friendly towards me. :)Should I let this go any further? Is having a relationship at the dz a good idea? anyone else been in this position?
I really really like him. . .
PS: he is my age

Thanks
x

BAD IDEA..
When you break up with your latest "soul mate" who gets possesion of THE DZ in the "divorce".
The amount of "As The Prop Turns" that is generated by dating at a DZ is voluminous here on Dizzie Dot Co

Best not to do it... sleeping in the kitty litter comes to mind.

Darn near everyone has told her It's a bad idea, but I'd bet dollars to donuts she doesn't listen to a word and dates the kid anyway. [:/]

I agree,,but i think she'll have to learn on her own. If it works out that'll be great. If not, then you know what, i'll be there to support her and be her pillow if she falls.

Besides, if she wants a boyfriend then by all means go and date teh owner's son.
However, if she wants a manfriend then you know where to find me B|

cruelpops

The mods need to create a new forum placed somewhere between the Bonfire and General Skydiving Discussions and it should be named the The Troll House. That is where this thread belongs.

At www.bikeforums.net, (cycling), they have done exactly that. The forum is called "Trollheim". Trolling threads get moved there, and trolls are often punished by being restricted to that forum until their punishment is over.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

GooniesKid

However, if she wants a manfriend then you know where to find me B|

Hitting on another chick in the Bonfire?;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Lots of posts about dating and what if you break up? Why does every break up hav to be bad?

This implies that a lot of relationships lack authentic communication?

Why enter into something if your worried about having a bad outcome?

Sounds like many shouldn't be in relationships?

One person has unrealistic, fantasy expectations?
Date, find something out about each other, date someone else....

Like the song: Don't get ((fucked) err) stuck by the very first one?

C

Just thinkin out loud....
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."

GooniesKid

I work as the manifest chick at my dz

It's been just 4 days since you started This Thread saying you were thinking about applying for the job, and basically asking what it was like.

What's up?

My guess is that it's either Funks or JR.

But I could be wrong.

SkydiveBeauty is NOT Funks or JR. I know this for a fact...she had a crush on me 2 days ago...HAD :|

Its probably Shah:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I don't believe it is one of the trolls - she knows too much about APF regs.

I believe it's someone young and full of excitement about their new found hobby. She's just coming across as a major drama queen and I'm pretty sure she'll be stressing about her makeup getting smudged or the canopy not matching her eye colour next. God help everyone when she breaks a nail.

So far she hasn't really portrayed the typical 'sky chick' vibe (excuse the generalisation), so just enjoy the tourist while she's in town and send Vader down there to get her Robbed:D

Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

nigel99

I don't believe it is one of the trolls - she knows too much about APF regs.

I believe it's someone young and full of excitement about their new found hobby. She's just coming across as a major drama queen and I'm pretty sure she'll be stressing about her makeup getting smudged or the canopy not matching her eye colour next. God help everyone when she breaks a nail.

So far she hasn't really portrayed the typical 'sky chick' vibe (excuse the generalisation), so just enjoy the tourist while she's in town and send Vader down there to get her Robbed:D

Can't take her seriously as a jumper until she starts showing up to the DZ without makeup on.
cavete terrae.

grue

***I don't believe it is one of the trolls - she knows too much about APF regs.

Can't take her seriously as a jumper until she starts showing up to the DZ without makeup CLOTHES on.
FIFY;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

grue

also just for laughs what is the typical "sky chick" vibe anyway?

Short nails, little or makeup and laughs when she farts:P

More seriously, most skydiving ladies are pretty laid back, low maintenance types. Generally they seem to have good self esteem and solid expectations of what they want in life.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

There is something else about redheaded women, but I can't bring myself to type it...

Then I will:
You can sleep with a blond, you can sleep with a brunette, you won't get any sleep with a redhead.
You don't have to outrun the bear.

Squeak

******I don't believe it is one of the trolls - she knows too much about APF regs.

Can't take her seriously as a jumper until she starts showing up to the DZ without makeup CLOTHES on.
FIFY;)

:ph34r:
cavete terrae.

Bertt

There is something else about redheaded women, but I can't bring myself to type it...

Then I will:
You can sleep with a blond, you can sleep with a brunette, you won't get any sleep with a redhead.

Nope.

"Ginger hair. Smelly box"

That is all.
"The ground does not care who you are. It will always be tougher than the human behind the controls."

~ CanuckInUSA