grandmaster95

Anyone here ride?

Anybody on here ride street or dirt? I'd be curious to see what all of you ride and what mods you have done. Post some pic and keep the rubber side down :).

Here are mine:
2009 Ducati 1198. Full competition workz ceramic coated exhaust, Barnett racing clutch and light weight basket, light weight flywheel, lightened crank, unlocked ECU for full tunibility, bar end blinkers, windscreen, grips, clutch cover, and fender eliminator.

2001 Kawasaki kx250. Full pro circuit exhaust, vforce reeds, and a few other do das.
Turn to the storm and say, "Give your worst, and I shall give my best."

grandmaster95

Anybody on here ride street or dirt? I'd be curious to see what all of you ride and what mods you have done. Post some pic and keep the rubber side down :).

Here are mine:
2009 Ducati 1198. Full competition workz ceramic coated exhaust, Barnett racing clutch and light weight basket, light weight flywheel, lightened crank, unlocked ECU for full tunibility, bar end blinkers, windscreen, grips, clutch cover, and fender eliminator.

2001 Kawasaki kx250. Full pro circuit exhaust, vforce reeds, and a few other do das.

Had a CBR600 with Micron exhaust, ECU upgrade, filter upgrade, upgraded springs and brake lines. Stolen in February… RIP B|
cavete terrae.

grandmaster95

Ugh, that's too bad. Never got back into it?

I will but not anytime this year. Decided to get back in the sky, couldn't do both since I was bike-only. Used the insurance money to buy a car, should be back in the sky next month.
cavete terrae.

Andalusians, Thoroughbreds, the occasional Arabian, and a ton of Quarterhorses. Used to perform in a show doing stunts and dressage. Photo from more than ten years ago, with Precious, an Andalusian stallion. From when I was just starting at Medieval Times.
Oh... motorcycles. Nevermind.
Why drive myself crazy trying to be normal, when I am already at crazy?

Anniversary Edition (1902-2002) Bonneville, shaved head to give 10 1/2 compression.

5 runs at Bonneville Salt Flats. Bigger primary gear for it. Had to buy full leathers for the first time. 115, 110 average, no fairing, no streamlining - jus' me on the skittish salt - and a hell of a lot more gnarly than I thought.

Love my bike. Tank color? Lucifer Orange

Last 3 bikes have been Guzzi, I much prefer older bikes. and rebuilt that last 2 as Cafe races. attached is the current ride. formally a LeMans 1000
Mrs Squeak also has a Guzzi 750 Classic
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

HD Road King with Screaming Eagle air intake, vance & hines true dual pipes with V&H slip-ons and a power commander V. Nothing special but it mine and I love it.
Life is short, eat more bacon, have more sex and jump anytime you can!!

grandmaster95

Here are mine:

Has that duc ever seen the track? Gorgeous bike.

I ride a Triumph Street Triple. She's fun for around town but I hate taking it anywhere that requires open highway.

Squeak

Last 3 bikes have been Guzzi, I much prefer older bikes. and rebuilt that last 2 as Cafe races. attached is the current ride. formally a LeMans 1000

That's awesome. I'd really like to build a cafe racer next.

cashflow

***Anybody on here ride street or dirt? I'd be curious to see what all of you ride and what mods you have done. Post some pic and keep the rubber side down :).

Here are mine:

Has that duc ever seen the track? Gorgeous bike.

I ride a Triumph Street Triple. She's fun for around town but I hate taking it anywhere that requires open highway.

Sure has. It's been around miller motor sports park. Done a few track days.

Squeak

B| 1200 miles in 22 hrs...arriving in time to jump a demo! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

airtwardo

***Last 3 bikes have been Guzzi, I much prefer older bikes. and rebuilt that last 2 as Cafe races. attached is the current ride. formally a LeMans 1000

B| 1200 miles in 22 hrs...arriving in time to jump a demo! ;)Good on ya for not listening to the Nah sayers :)
Did you use a sheepy?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Andalusians, Thoroughbreds, the occasional Arabian, and a ton of Quarterhorses. Used to perform in a show doing stunts and dressage. Photo from more than ten years ago, with Precious, an Andalusian stallion. From when I was just starting at Medieval Times.

You're going to be a freeflyer, aren't you?
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

flyhi

You're going to be a freeflyer, aren't you?

I was thinking about it, yeah...
Why drive myself crazy trying to be normal, when I am already at crazy?