J-S

The lessons we learn thread...

So let's hear some of stupid shit you have done, maybe some won't make the same mistakes.

Lesson I learned today:
Just because my girlfriend isn't home and I'm cutting my hair naked in the bathroom, and there's a vacuum I plan to use to clean up, doesn't mean turning on the vacuum and putting my junk in it is going to feel good! Damn powerful Electrolux sucked it up violently:):o[:/]B|

That shit hurts, nothing sexy about it at all! DONT DO YOUR VACUUM! Had to turn it off to get it out, I could imagine the terror on my face:|

J-S

So let's hear some of stupid shit you have done, maybe some won't make the same mistakes.

Lesson I learned today:
Just because my girlfriend isn't home and I'm cutting my hair naked in the bathroom, and there's a vacuum I plan to use to clean up, doesn't mean turning on the vacuum and putting my junk in it is going to feel good! Damn powerful Electrolux sucked it up violently:):o[:/]B|

That shit hurts, nothing sexy about it at all! DONT DO YOUR VACUUM! Had to turn it off to get it out, I could imagine the terror on my face:|

I'm pretty sure that gold painted huevos is not even close to a good idea.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***So let's hear some of stupid shit you have done, maybe some won't make the same mistakes.

Lesson I learned today:

Did you ever find a better way of getting rid of those crabs than an ice pick? :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

airtwardo

******So let's hear some of stupid shit you have done, maybe some won't make the same mistakes.

Lesson I learned today:

Did you ever find a better way of getting rid of those crabs than an ice pick? :)

Nope!:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

DONT DO YOUR VACUUM!

I heard that if your penis is too big to fit in a standard vacuum hose, it means that you should not attempt anal sex with a partner. I was only trying it for fit.

Then the dog switched the vacuum on. I have no idea how he plugged it in to the wall socket first.

Anyway, the nice ER doctors had some special tools to get me unstuck. Those should come standard with the other vacuum attachments!

Fortunately, it was so late at night, that only one other woman was there. Her pet snake had somehow escaped from it's cage and crawled into her hoo-ha while she was sleeping!
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Broke did it to himself a few years back. :D

Where is that guy anyways.... its been a while.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

oldwomanc6

***Speaking of sticking your penis into things, always make sure you have condoms.
I missed my turn oncebecause I didn't have any>:(

If it was a case of missing turns, count yourself fortunate. Condom, or not. :S

Good chance it would benefit her safety more than mine >:(
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

grue

***So let's hear some of stupid shit you have done, maybe some won't make the same mistakes.B|

Remember to unplug the high voltage power supply before you start resoldering stuff on it.

Along the same line: ALWAYS disconnect the battery in the car before you begin work. Even if the work isn't anything electrical, disconnect the battery. They put wires in the strangest places, and if you touch them with something metal, you let the smoke out of stuff. And Wow, there is a lot of smoke hidden in some of those parts. And it's really expensive to have the smoke put back in (or buy new ones with the smoke still inside).

Oh yeah, also: DO NOT go into the DB Cooper thread. Ever.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo