grue

How to double the cost of a skydive *PIC*

promise5

What am I totally missing here ??
You lost your shoe, that's all I'm seeing.

Someday, if you keep jumping, you too, will lose a shoe in freefall. A pretty big percentage of jumpers have. The other percentage lost one on opening. :ph34r:
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

You're missing the fact that it costs us about the price of 1 shoe to skydive.

I'm guessing I'm not going to lose one of my ninja boots. The hook closed and then velcro my jumpsuit legs over the the hooks. Those things aren't going anywhere. Yeah! Score another one for ninja boots!
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

FlyingRhenquest

I'm guessing I'm not going to lose one of my ninja boots. The hook closed and then velcro my jumpsuit legs over the the hooks. Those things aren't going anywhere. Yeah! Score another one for ninja boots!

I know I'm going to regret this, but WTF is a ninja boot?

Photo please.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

***I'm guessing I'm not going to lose one of my ninja boots. The hook closed and then velcro my jumpsuit legs over the the hooks. Those things aren't going anywhere. Yeah! Score another one for ninja boots!

Photo please.

http://actionshop.biz/shop/images/Tabi_trans.jpg I am guessing
cavete terrae.

quade

***I'm guessing I'm not going to lose one of my ninja boots. The hook closed and then velcro my jumpsuit legs over the the hooks. Those things aren't going anywhere. Yeah! Score another one for ninja boots!

Photo please.

http://imgur.com/PS52dTD
http://imgur.com/VpAp3Iz

Jumpsuit velcro straps over the hooks down by the ankles, there's no way shit's getting at those hooks (I never jump without a jumpsuit.) There's also no way those fuckers are coming off in freefall, I guarantee. Unless something rips my jumpsuit off first.

I'm pretty comfortable jumping with 'em, and have made about 100 jumps on 'em so far. The wingsuit now sitting in my closet is, in my mind, a way more questionable thing to be strapping to me before jumping out of an airplane :P
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?