grue

Reminder: There's nothing wrong with Mondays, it's your job that sucks.

JohnMitchell

It's the good job that gets you all the skydives. . . Hard to make a lot of jumps only pullin' down minimum wage. ;)

It causes almost physical pain to admit this, but the job I left when I was 20 to go back to school and get my degree to please my family paid more than I've made at any job since B|
cavete terrae.

grue

***It's the good job that gets you all the skydives. . . Hard to make a lot of jumps only pullin' down minimum wage. ;)

It causes almost physical pain to admit this, but the job I left when I was 20 to go back to school and get my degree to please my family paid more than I've made at any job since B|

Drug dealer?
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

normiss

Mondays are only bad when I'm hungover or there's a major outage with a lot of pressure applied. ;)

We had an UPS go tits up over the weekend, of course the 6500 chassis is dual power supplied, but someone thought they could save a few bucks by running both to a single UPS.

Finally fixed it this morning (I wasn't on call so I didn't care till normal hours):D

At least we got to upgrade the code on it, ya know, since it was down anyways. :)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

quade

I find that the only people I know who bitch about Mondays are people who have "steady" jobs.

Having done both, I do prefer a regular steady job, but the grass is almost always greener on the other side, no matter which side you're on.

quade

Personally, I would love to go to work on Monday, but I'm a freelancer and only work as the jobs present themselves. This week, that meant working late into Saturday night while you were probably having fun, having sex or sleeping.

Guilty on all counts.:)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

JoeyH

PHAHA. Right?? I still plan on going to college, for a business degree. I really want to open a coffee shop of my own, so business would be useful for me. BUT I am going to find the cheapest way to do it and spend the interest on jumping. :P

I know several multimillionaires. None of them have degrees. And, one of them won't hire anyone with a degree unless they are an attorney or an accountant. And, them's the part-time help. :)
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

hookitt

******It's the good job that gets you all the skydives. . . Hard to make a lot of jumps only pullin' down minimum wage. ;)

Drug dealer?

Geek at Microsoft, basically the same thing.
cavete terrae.

theonlyski

Personally, I would love to go to work on Monday, but I'm a freelancer and only work as the jobs present themselves. This week, that meant working late into Saturday night while you were probably having fun, having sex or sleeping.

Guilty on all counts.:)

Did he treat you well?
cavete terrae.

monkycndo

Monday through Friday. I watch people work.

It's exhausting.

I help shape the hearts and minds of the future leaders of my country.B|:)

We're screwed:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?