grue

Reminder: There's nothing wrong with Mondays, it's your job that sucks.

I find that the only people I know who bitch about Mondays are people who have "steady" jobs.

Personally, I would love to go to work on Monday, but I'm a freelancer and only work as the jobs present themselves. This week, that meant working late into Saturday night while you were probably having fun, having sex or sleeping.

Quit your bitchin' and suck it up cupcake. ;)

quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I am a Barista at a coffee shop in a Downtown Dallas office building. I love Mondays because I get to hear all of the lawyers bitch about going to this job that they hate. I then get to think...."HMM you spent how much on College and law school to be doing this job that you HATE? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY SKYDIVES THAT IS?!?" :D:D:D:D:D

Carpe Diem, even if it kills me

quade

I find that the only people I know who bitch about Mondays are people who have "steady" jobs.

Personally, I would love to go to work on Monday, but I'm a freelancer and only work as the jobs present themselves. This week, that meant working late into Saturday night while you were probably having fun, having sex or sleeping.

Quit your bitchin' and suck it up cupcake. ;)

To be fair I hate Tuesday through Friday just as much…
cavete terrae.

JoeyH

"HMM you spent how much on College and law school to be doing this job that you HATE? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY SKYDIVES THAT IS?!?" :D:D:D:D:D

I cannot put into words how much I wish I had tried skydiving before I wasted four years of my life getting a degree. Ugh. I can't imagine if I had gone to law or med school.
cavete terrae.

PHAHA. Right?? I still plan on going to college, for a business degree. I really want to open a coffee shop of my own, so business would be useful for me. BUT I am going to find the cheapest way to do it and spend the interest on jumping. :P

Carpe Diem, even if it kills me

grue

This message brought to you from my desk at 0855 on Monday the 14th of October. :(

Dude you dont know suckiness.
I left a Boogie last night where, Matt Hill, Kristian Moxnes, Mikey Carpenter and Leigh McCormack are organising and coaching. The Boogie goes all week.>:(>:(>:(>:(

I LOVE my job but man i wish they would hold Boogies om School Holidays.:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Southern_Man

I'm a government employee, I have no problems with this Monday. :)

Because it's a holiday or the shutdown?

Or you work at a school and get awesome, sometimes random, holidays off like tomorrow, Columbus day! (In the States)
Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.
-Raymond Lindquist

Squeak

***This message brought to you from my desk at 0855 on Monday the 14th of October. :(

Dude you dont know suckiness.
I left a Boogie last night where, Matt Hill, Kristian Moxnes, Mikey Carpenter and Leigh McCormack are organising and coaching. The Boogie goes all week.>:(>:(>:(>:(

I LOVE my job but man i wish they would hold Boogies om School Holidays.:ph34r:

Look on the bright side, at least you jumped on the weekend AND you like your job :D
cavete terrae.

normiss

Nah, tomorrow is some silly national holiday that my company gives us a day off for.

B|

Mondays are only bad when I'm hungover or there's a major outage with a lot of pressure applied. ;)

Man, Columbus Day still amuses the hell out of me after all these years.
cavete terrae.

grue

I cannot put into words how much I wish I had tried skydiving before I wasted four years of my life getting a degree. Ugh. I can't imagine if I had gone to law or med school.

It's the good job that gets you all the skydives. . . Hard to make a lot of jumps only pullin' down minimum wage. ;)